Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

I love him, just give him the fucking ball !! Goes past a man easier than a certain Ginola but his end product is no where near as good.Get that going and we have some kind of talent on our hands.

He brings the fun back on the pitch, should have had a brace like.

He will go to a top team at some point, he looks unplayable under Steve Bruce ffs.

He's like a more skilful version of Adama.

Don't think so. Top teams want someone who will deliver the KO, not just set the opponent up with some good jabs and body shots.

Still, for us he's probably as good as we are going to get. He will create chances just by running at the opposition and opening them up.

I’m not convinced by him TBH. As a purist he’s nowhere near HBA for ability. He’s quick for sure. Will be interesting to see how he develops elsewhere in a couple of years time.

I'd like to add to that by saying that he's not as good as Messi either.

He does different dribbles to HBA. ASM does them in relatively normal dribbling situations, where HBA takes people's very souls with the stuff he does to them.

Closest I've had to emotion this season was him running forward with the ball though, it's exciting for sure.

He's nothing like Jonas like, he was just a work horse, an Argentine James Milner (that isn't a dig)

ASM is a maverick like Hatem, he is quicker than HBA but not as good a dribbler.

Exciting prospect.

I agree, at any other club.

Right now, with Bruce in charge of tactics, we're getting Jonas.

i'm rather unhappy with him tbh; him, almiron, joelinton, the longstaffs, hayden and so on

they're making it really fucking hard not to care/watch because i like so many of them i don't want them to fail on a personal level but still want bruce/ashley to burn

not happy at all