Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

I’m not having any of this bad mouthing of Gucci.

Those of you who don’t care please keep reminding everyone you don’t care in every thread and please keep trying to shut down conversation in a football forum made for discussion and banter away from normal in person human interaction.

This place is insanity. If you don’t have the same burn everything don’t talk about anything attitude then you are outcasted. We get it man. I’m certain Most of us feel the same. We lost Rafa and MA owns us. Fucking blows. Fuck everything.

I know this place has gone downhill but the inability to differentiate comment with support is insane.

People giving a single f*** about any signing man..have a f***ing word.

I feel like I’m watching another team make signings. I feel nothing.

You guys that are getting wound up are the ones having the strongest reactions to every single signing, but continuously claim you "don't care" and you "feel nothing".

Come off it.

f*** off, some of us want our club back.

Yes, I'm sure berating people on an internet forum will help. Good luck with that.

Some of us care so strongly that it f***ing hurts to see others carrying on like nothing is the matter, we've got an owner who has just got rid of Rafa Benitez for Steve Bruce for f***s sake, no f***ing signing, no f***ing match or goal scored matters man, and aye i will still comment.

Neet.

Fuck off to the Bruce and Ashley threads then so I don't have to read your drivel everywhere.

Those of you who don’t care please keep reminding everyone you don’t care in every thread and please keep trying to shut down conversation in a football forum made for discussion and banter away from normal in person human interaction.

This place is insanity. If you don’t have the same burn everything don’t talk about anything attitude then you are outcasted. We get it man. I’m certain Most of us feel the same. We lost Rafa and MA owns us. Fucking blows. Fuck everything.

This basically, 95% of posters will share the same underlying views but are capable of taking topics separately. It's why there multiple threads on the 1st place. I get some people can't do that but if Ashley dictates your standpoint on everything, then only post in his thread.

I know this place has gone downhill but the inability to differentiate comment with support is insane.

Just tired of the constant slagging both ways man. It reminds me of my constant bickering asshole parents.

I promise you and ToonArmy1892[/member] - heads are not in the sand. Most people on here aren’t the idiots who buy kits and go to the stadium and forget about Rafa. Most people on here hurt every single time they think of not having Wor Rafa. The man who’s on a Keegan and SBR level of class. I’m not sure I’ll ever get over it. But ho hum.

FYI disco, you know I’ve always been a massive fan of yours and think you’re hilarious. And will always continue to do so. I hope you can understand my viewpoint as someone who’s been an unwavering, dedicated, supporter of all causes anti MA and his cronies or losers, but most importantly of this forum and our fellow fans/community of this club for a long fucking time from quite far away here in Florida.

Cringe, such an embarrassing post. Get the chip off your shoulder man, it doesnt make you cool to slag people off. If you dont give a single fuck, then what are you doing here? Please feel free to boycoutt the forum and be superior than everyone somewhere else 👍

Meanwhile, I may not be buzzing about the team, may not be going to watch them and may not like the coaching staff, but if I want to talk about new signings, having stopped every stream of funding to Ashley, I will continue to do so.

Guest neesy111

Trying to figure out how he and Miggy play in the same 11

Can only think them 2 play behind Joelinton.  Doesn't strike confidence in me.

Why do I get the impression that Rafa didn't want this man-child forced on him.

Sounds like a total cunt.

I don't think Rafa has any problem taking on players with attitude, he bought Bellamy after all. It would be the lack of discipline on the pitch which would turn him off. I always thought he would never put up with Ben Arfa either fwiw. Rafa likes players to always be in position and he would want them passing the ball early when required rather than doing circus tricks.

That said, this lad might suit a manager who has no game plan. He would be perfect for a Pardew who would set up a defensive formation and rely on the odd wonder goal to pinch the points.

Never heard of this fella, or the other ones.

I haven't either but then again i'd never heard of HBA either or Papiss Cisse and a host of others.

Looks an exciting prospect, may be brilliant or may be a circus show pony, only time will tell.

I'm just gutted a 20m net spend is going to see it all blow over and Ashley really has got away with steve Bruce hasn't he.

It just saddens me how far peoples expectations have dropped. Just got to let them all get on with it I suppose but I won't be part of it and still hope they get beat and Ashley suffers enough to leave

Dear lord Ashley has done it again hasn't he. It's all blown over! Again!

ToonArmy1892[/member] is spot on like tbf

You friends now?  ;)

He's just desperate.  Constantly trying to imagine there's some clique that he's a part of, some little gang.  The desperation to be one of the cool kids, to be part of a group is a little sad but if this imaginary little team of revolutionaries railing against the man gives him the sense of belonging and comradeship his life is so sorely lacking then so be it.

That group achieve a lot more than the rest of all us. We all have stopped giving Ashley money, but oh no, they have more effect by bashing everything online too.

There's no point moaning on here, unless you use that moaning to set something up its just wasted energy.

I'm just gutted a 20m net spend is going to see it all blow over and Ashley really has got away with steve Bruce hasn't he.

It just saddens me how far peoples expectations have dropped. Just got to let them all get on with it I suppose but I won't be part of it and still hope they get beat and Ashley suffers enough to leave

Repetitive

The divide and conquer technique has certainly worked anyway.

I don't think so. We have a few boringly repetitive posters who, while vocal, don't represent the majority.

While there is a spectrum of views on the topic most are accepting of differing viewpoints and still stand as one fanbase united to do what we can to get Ashley out. 

Some will boycott, some think a boycott is pointless but we're all fans of this football club and at heart want what is best for it.

I don't care whether people are right or wrong, stick it in the Ashley forum. There's no need to post the same repetitive view in to every thread.

This place is a great source of info but it's painful to wade through at the moment.

I don't care whether people are right or wrong, stick it in the Ashley forum. There's no need to post the same repetitive view in to every thread.

This place is a great source of info but it's painful to wade through at the moment.

The board is pure liquid aids at the moment, and we all know why.

Keep the repetitive patter in the Ashley thread.

No matter what you think of that dickhead, I dont want to see NUFC fail.

I cannot envisage any circumstance where I'd be content for the lads to lose a game.