Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Read somewhere that he wants to bring in Bolasie and James McCarthy

Jesus man, it’s like when the town drink wins the lottery, end up spending it all on a house in Meadowell with stone lions on the entrance of the drive way, and all the drink in the off licence.

Read somewhere that he wants to bring in Bolasie and James McCarthy

Jesus man, it’s like when the town drink wins the lottery, end up spending it all on a house in Meadowell with stone lions on the entrance of the drive way, and all the drink in the off licence.

Too old for Ashley surely.

Guest Gonzo

If I’m the unlikely scenario that we sign Joelinton. His actual cost is close to zero. Perez cost 1.5m made a 28m profit. We got back what we paid for Joselu and Diame off the wage bill more than covers it.

If I’m the unlikely scenario that we sign Joelinton. His actual cost is close to zero. Perez cost 1.5m made a 28m profit. We got back what we paid for Joselu and Diame off the wage bill more than covers it.

We didn't get back what we paid for Joselu though.

Signed for£5M and sold for £2M.

We didn't get back what we paid for Joselu though.

Signed for£5M and sold for £2M.

But surely we have, if we factor in wages when we buy, we have got back the outstanding wages that were due to be paid to Joselu.

Come one you know how this shite works  :lol:

A quick Youtube scout of Joelinton and he reminds me of John Carew. Get in  :sad:

Me too. Quick recap. Poor first touch, can’t finish, poor in the air, can run a bit. Should fit in well here 👍