F*** COVID19 Groupwatch

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ManDoon[/member] - ignore me mate, couldn't get it working in the way we'd want it to.  Maybe next time, as you say.

Sorry mate on mobile, just seen. Yeah next time could be worth it, be laugh to have live comments I reckon

Thanks.  I'm not too fussed about comments as it might dilute discussion from here. but I do think it would be better if we knew everyone could watch simultaneously.

I have never known where to ask this but may I pop the question here? Does anyone have a link to a full match coverage of our game against Liverpool where we won 2-0 and Enrique ended the game in goal? That was one of the best and enjoyable game that I can remember from recent times. Carroll getting booked for diving to win a penalty and get Krul sent off when he had an open goal was another highlight of the game.

Really want to watch that match in full again.

So I think that worked pretty well :)

Was nice to see such an iconic match in its entirety for the first time since I was 12 [emoji38]

Only thing I'd improve for next time is getting us all on one link so everyone is on the same timeline.

@ManDoon - I've nee idea with Twitch so if you could think about it before Wednesday when I believe the plan is to watch the Barcelona game then that'd be ace mate.

Guest Howaythetoon

Was nice to see such an iconic match in its entirety for the first time since I was 12 [emoji38]

Only thing I'd improve for next time is getting us all on one link so everyone is on the same timeline.

ManDoon[/member] - I've nee idea with Twitch so if you could think about it before Wednesday when I believe the plan is to watch the Barcelona game then that'd be ace mate.

Enjoyed it :thup:

Guest neesy111

ManDoon[/member] - I've nee idea with Twitch so if you could think about it before Wednesday when I believe the plan is to watch the Barcelona game then that'd be ace mate.

Discord has upped it's limit to 50 people watching a stream.  We also have chat options on there.

Twitch is a solid idea.

Yous got battered today weyyyy

[emoji38]

Fair play to Froggy for coming on here after such a battering like.

Lets just wait until the end of the season and see how it goes :)

So a decent watch from 4pm then.

I rocked up quite late so was allowed to get the lift up to level 7 and was informed it was 2-0. The steward asked me if I still wanted to go up and as I was getting out they scored their 3rd. :lol:

Club showing the 4-4 on YouTube at 3pm tomorrow.

The penalty we were given for the foul on Williamson was so soft you can't help but feel Phil Dowd was willing us to make the comeback.

Imagine if Nolans shot at the end had went in as well man.