Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Bramble OG

More recently I spotted Steven Carr on his knees on Pink Lane taking this chaps weapon in his gob. 

Just last week I also spotted Peter Ramage up against some bins just off Northumberland St getting rammed up the hoop of some fella. 

110% True.

how has no one picked up on this!? hahaha :)

More recently I spotted Steven Carr on his knees on Pink Lane taking this chaps weapon in his gob. 

Just last week I also spotted Peter Ramage up against some bins just off Northumberland St getting rammed up the hoop of some fella. 

110% True.

how has no one picked up on this!? hahaha :)

I was just wondering that Bramble.  Could be time for me to move on.  Shame as well coz I had just remembered the time I was peering through the window of Sven Adult Book Shop when I was about 10 years old and I only went and spotted Frank Pingel ramming his joystick up Justin Fashanu's anus.  Man do I have an uncanny knackof being in the wrong place at the right time? I'm sure there's one more occasion lurking..............

Served Beardsley, Elliott, Caldwell, Riggott, Ameobi and half the Hartlepool squad at work.

Seen O'Brien in Chinatown, Bramble and Ramage (separately) on Northumberland St and Babayaro in the Gate. Also saw Barton and Lee in Hoko 10 ages ago.

Only ones that leap to mind.

Guest icemanblue

When working at HMV:

Sold Kluivert a PS2 and a shitload of games

Same for Jenas. He left his card at the desk and i had to run off after him. Felt a right prick. Should have just kept it in hindsight.

Bellamy wandering around for a good half an hour. Begging for people to notice who he was, the acting like a t*** when they did.

Also saw Milner, Bramble, Dyer in there.

Oh, and Ameobi at ASDA car park in Boldon (his lass is from round there), struggling to park his generic footballer 4x4.

Ameobi has a house in Boldon, well like a farm thing not far off, apparently.

Steve Caldwell in Asda, lass is absolutely dog rough, if it was his lass, and he has a normal bankcard, no specialities, and he bought a whole whop of smartprice stuff anddddddddd i think i was the only person that recognised him, even though it's swarming with mackems.

You from the Boldon area, Testa?

Guest Billy Whitehurst

Saw David McCreery in Wimpy on Northumberland Street back in 1985! He saw me with my Toon scarf on (I was about 7) and came over and sat with me and me mam for about 20 mins. Absolutely lovely fella. 

Guest alijmitchell

Saw Kieron Dyer in Tiger Tiger in the gate the on the night of easter bank holiday monday, just after the Arsenal match. There's a photo of me and a mate with him, and he does not look pleased.  ;D

I was there that night (it was my 18th birthday). Steve Harper, Nicky Butt and Scott Parker were also there. I saw Steve Harper get in abit of an arguement with a bouncer, too.

I saw them earlier that night in Players Shay was with them too. Saw Emre same night on Dean Street, Dwight Yorke and Stern John in the Gate and played golf a couple of times with Ameobi. Saw Pav in Cowells in Gosforth buying some plants just before xmas

Yeah I saw the rest as i managed to sneak into VIP at tiger like, and got swiftly removed. Apparently Tim Krul was there as well?

Also, on a non nufc related one, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink ordered a take away from the restaurant i work in up here, he was having a party at his...got chatting to him a bit, looks a lot shorter in real life like.

Guest alijmitchell

Oh and PeterB, shopping in ASDA at Metro Centre, and Morrisons at Cowgate roundabout, always take more than 10 items through the ten items or less till. :D

Ha ha, the first real life toon player I ever met was beardo in the very same asda about 10 years ago, i got him to sign a cardboard plate from one of those taster stalls they sometimes have.

Guest Gemmill

Was on the same flight as N'Zogbia and Boumsong/his missus/his bairn.  N'Zogbia sat with his ipod on, reading The Mag and scowling.  Saw Parker filling up at the BP on the Coast Road - with petrol, not crying.

Guest smoggeordie

Was on the same flight as N'Zogbia and Boumsong/his missus/his bairn.  N'Zogbia sat with his ipod on, reading The Mag and scowling.  Saw Parker filling up at the BP on the Coast Road - with petrol, not crying.

Probably read a "Damien Duff is a quality left winger" article :lol:

Quality...

Probably realised how awful the players around him are, and has since given up trying and had a sh*t season himself!  :undecided:

I saw beardo in the club shop on easter monday...i was buyin a shirt and like standing next to him and tons of people were like signing stuff....i think the lady who was serving me at till didn't think i knew who he was or something....Still as gorgeous as ever tho...(beardo not the lady at the till...she was ugly and bad)

Guest smoggeordie

I saw beardo in the club shop on easter monday...i was buyin a shirt and like standing next to him and tons of people were like signing stuff....i think the lady who was serving me at till didn't think i knew who he was or something....Still as gorgeous as ever tho...(beardo not the lady at the till...she was ugly and bad)

Which one of the club shops?

Have served Tim Krul at a clothing shop I work at in the Eldon a few times now, seems a nice guy

Also sat in a restaurant on osbourne road and saw Dyer and Bramble at a table across from me.

Umm, seen Emres silver range rover, Laurent Robert sat behind me at a restaurant table on the Quayside and I saw him and Bernard walking into a nice restaurant I'd just been to near Jesmond.

Also Gary Speed sped past us in his mercedes at some point a while ago, saw Taylor with a mate walking down China town a couple of months ago.

Can't remember any other times I've seen toon players...

haha so they've mostly been in restaurants  :tongue:

I played in a band at a gig last night at the City Hall, and Scott Parker was in the crowd. He had a car waiting that whisked him away just before the show finished.

surely he would have been at the PFA awards as club captain

EDIT: he definetely was

Guest Morph

Saw the mighty Shola once in Jimmyz bar down by the quayside.  Also seen Keegan when I was a bairn in my pram.  My mam was going across the gallowgate car park to pick up his testimonial tickets and he was there, she asked if he would shake my hand and the great man obliged.  legend.

Guest Stubbs

Saw Tim Krul & N'Zogbia in For Your Eyes Only the Thursday before Christmas just gone!  ;D

Both had dances. Spoke to N'Zogbia and told him he was better than Duff. He replied "I know".

N'Zogbia had a horrendous pimp hat on and sat texting all night.

Have also seen:

Watson, Speed, Lee, Shearer and Given in Uno's (1997)

Lee, Shearer and Barton with their wives in Sabatini's

Shearer in Chase (about 99)

Beardo in the Metro Centre (loads)

Tino in Dixon Sports, Metro Centre (spent over a grand)

Spoke to Lee Clarke and Watson in Chase in 2001. Got a drink bought off Watson because Clarkee had to sit next to me and the missus (it was when he was at Fulham and had a broken leg).

Saw Bobby Robson at Ramside Hall when he was managing us.

Saw Duncan Ferguson and Steve Howey in the Pitcher & Piano in 98.

Used to see Dyer, Cordone, Marcelino and Bellamy in Ba Ja loads.

Spoke to Bramble & Jemaine Pennant in Sea. Pennant said he was up to see the club and was joining us. Bramble looked overweight.

Saw David McCreery in Wimpy on Northumberland Street back in 1985! He saw me with my Toon scarf on (I was about 7) and came over and sat with me and me mam for about 20 mins. Absolutely lovely fella. 

wanted to shag your mam didn't he.

anyhoo....pav(while at sheff wed) in the new rendevous,darras hall,had to swap seats with mrs as she had a thing for him.

imre varadi used to pop in to where i was doing a YTS  for a crack on with us.while his wife went shopping at the old kingston park tesco's.

shay given with son in kingston park tescos...he's taller than he looks on the pitch

bernard and robert behaving like kids in tescos

tino in metroland

gary speed at a kids birthday party.his kid went to the same nursery as the wifes cousins child.embarrassing the way people went out their way to talk to him just cos he's famous.(and no i didn't)

Guest Gemmill

Sat on the table next to Steven Taylor in The Waterside Palace.  It was in the summer and he was with some bird.  He's nowhere near as big and imposing as he looks on telly.