Christian Atsu (1992–2023)

Kaizero

Wow these comments are harsh IMO.  He was bought as a back up for the Champo and has had some good moments for us, is rarely injured, and cost £5m.  He shouldn’t still be here but you could say that about lots of players from the Ashley era.  Not his fault.

Similar opinion to this. He’s been a good acquisition but isn’t of the standard required now. It’s not his fault our transfer policy is awful but I have absolutely zero faith in him to be effective.

That first half against Rochdale was his peak lol

The second half proved just how easy he is to subdue. One block from the 17 yr old sub who was brought on instead of the RB he had been rinsing, and Atsu decided his game was up. He visibly wilted after that and gave up trying to beat him and started playing safe passes instead.

The second half proved just how easy he is to subdue. One block from the 17 yr old sub who was brought on instead of the RB he had been rinsing, and Atsu decided his game was up. He visibly wilted after that and gave up trying to beat him and started playing safe passes instead.

He did put in a peach of a cross for Joelinton to miss afterwards.

He did put in a peach of a cross for Joelinton to miss afterwards.

Which just goes to show he's got more than enough ability, just not enough fire in his belly.

Absolutely terrible footballer is championship at best probably more suited to league 1

Yeeeeeesssssssssssss. Love how much you utterly despise Atsu, Almiron, Joelinton, the vile subhuman dog ASM, Yedlin, Gayle, Perez and Rafa.

Oh just fuck off man you absolute pleb you always point this to some xenophobic or racial issue and you're absolutely fucking wrong. What is your problem because you like to jump on everything i state and turn it into something it is not. I offer an opinion on shit footballers and let's be honest weve had a lot lately

You must be one very insecure fucker in life because you bang on about shit with me when you know nothing....patriot blah,  guns blah you're wrong in everything

He was still our only one doing anything in the second half against Rochdale, he just couldn't keep up his Messi like first half performance against the new sub

He was having insane success getting outside the RB in the first half, when the new lad blocked the outside, he should have tried coming inside once or twice just to keep him guessing. Instead he lost confidence and just stopped having a go.

Absolutely terrible footballer is championship at best probably more suited to league 1

Yeeeeeesssssssssssss. Love how much you utterly despise Atsu, Almiron, Joelinton, the vile subhuman dog ASM, Yedlin, Gayle, Perez and Rafa.

Oh just fuck off man you absolute pleb you always point this to some xenophobic or racial issue and you're absolutely fucking wrong. What is your problem because you like to jump on everything i state and turn it into something it is not. I offer an opinion on shit footballers and let's be honest weve had a lot lately

You must be one very insecure fucker in life because you bang on about shit with me when you know nothing....patriot blah,  guns blah you're wrong in everything

Yeah, it's not your fault all the shit players are foreign. :lol:

This is easily resolved.

Paul Dummett: Hero or zero?

This is easily resolved.

Do I really need to answer that??.....We all.know how tripe he is

This is easily resolved.

Do I really need to answer that??.....We all.know how tripe he is

Ah you see now someone's going to jump in with "Dummy's solid though!"

Haven’t seen you this angry since Megan Rapinoe disrespected Big Don. #RafaOut

Cant be fucked with your pathetic child like responses ive recently had major surgery and have more important things going on than to even justify responses to a complete weirdo who has this warped opinion of me

You dont know me or anything about me yet act the class clown with your responses and label me as some racist xenophobic trump lover

Do you actually know how fucking wrong you are

Careful Disco, he's got a gun.

More than 1 but that's irrelevant most people in my street have. What's the huge issue with a guy who lives in the deep south having something in his house that is classed as necessary by the folk of this part of the world

The obsession is weird

Cant be fucked with your pathetic child like responses ive recently had major surgery and have more important things going on than to even justify responses to a complete weirdo who has this warped opinion of me

You dont know me or anything about me yet act the class clown with your responses and label me as some racist xenophobic trump lover

Do you actually know how fucking wrong you are

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.

• 4 months later...