Newcastle United Goal of the Decade 2010-2019

joeyt

As it says on the tin, name your favourite NUFC goal of the decade. Can be top quality goals or just goals that were memorable for whatever reason

My top 3 would be:

1) HBA v Blackburn

2) Cisse v Chelsea (2nd)

3) Jonas v West Ham

1)Ben Arfa vs Bolton

2)Ben Arfa vs Blackburn

3)Ben Arfa vs Everton

4)Ben Arfa vs Fulham (H)

5)Ben Arfa vs Aston Villa

Seriously though, Cisse's second vs Chelsea and Tiote's Arsenal leveller are both up there. Ridiculous. Yo Cabs' free-kick vs Man Utd at home was special.

I also loved the Perez winner vs Brighton in the Championship, and Jonas' vs West Ham as 'moments'.

Guest reefatoon

What was the goal we scored from kick off where we hade 20 odd touches of the ball (Perez finished I think)...........that was impressive all round.

It's almost impossible to offer a personal favourite but I think Tiote's has to 'objectively' be the best. A moment that had absolutely everything.

Jonas cupping his ears to the directors' seats - assuming that's what he was doing - takes some beating for celebration, mind you.

My favourite goal whilst actually being at the game is probably my most recent: Perez winner against Everton. Though I was fortunate enough to see the Blackburn game with Ben Arfa's wondergoal. Shola's equaliser in the 2-2 against Spurs is a personal favourite also.

1st Tiote vs Arsenal

2nd Ben Arfa vs Blackburn/Bolton (both really!)

Jonas vs West Ham for most memorable. So nice for him after all he went through. Was like a fairytale and a moment that gives you goosebumps and tears of joy at the same time!

1st Tiote vs Arsenal

2nd Ben Arfa vs Blackburn/Bolton (both really!)

Jonas vs West Ham for most memorable. So nice for him after all he went through. Was like a fairytale and a moment that gives you goosebumps and tears of joy at the same time!

Still love watching it. Absolute fairytale stuff for an absolutely fantastic bloke. Celebration being the cherry on top.

Always preferred The Hatems against Bolton over the Blackburn one. Maybe it's because of the coverage available of the two, but the Blackburn one just feel like it's poor defending, Bolton he just blitzes past leaving them no chance to recover.

Saw both Ben Arfa goals live, the Blackburn one was probably the best goal i've ever seen live.

Cisse vs Chelsea was insane, but i think my choice would be the Tiote goal, one of the greatest comebacks in premier league history, on the volley with his wrong foot and ends up being the only goal he will ever score for us.