List of 'incidents' from Brucey and the regime

Marko NUFC

Bruce is convinced his players are Premier League level, but when asked why they have failed to deliver so far, the former Aston Villa boss said: “If I knew the answer to that I would have changed something."

Openly admitting he hasn't got a clue what he's doing

You want complete contradictins from the past too?

Back in 2009 when he was Sunderland boss, Bruce said:

"Managing Newcastle has never been my dream. This opportunity at Sunderland has everything I want – the infrastructure, the fanbase, an ambitious chairman and an ambitious new owner.

“I don’t need anything else – I have everything here. Everything you look for as a manager is here at Sunderland.”

Magpie group or someone needs to tweet this quote to the local journalists that go to the press conferences every week until they get an answer.

Can we get the quote from where he defended the players post-game, before going on to attack them in a follow-up presser?

First chance he got to throw them under the bus he did, never expected that from 'nice guy' Bruce. Daft cunt.

Did we ever have a raft of injuries like this under Rafa? Don't think we did, like. Felt like we always had shitloads of injuries under the likes of Souness and Roeder, don't recall it being overly terrible under Pardew. But there can definitely be a correlation between management and injuries.

Did we ever have a raft of injuries like this under Rafa? Don't think we did, like. Felt like we always had shitloads of injuries under the likes of Souness and Roeder, don't recall it being overly terrible under Pardew. But there can definitely be a correlation between management and injuries.

Injuries were fucking unbelievable under Roeder. Backline against Spurs (2-3 Martins thundercunt):

Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison

:suicide:

Injuries were fucking unbelievable under Roeder. Backline against Spurs (2-3 Martins thundercunt):

Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison

:suicide:

Carr, Emre, Luque, Owen, Duff, N'Zogbia, Parker, Moore, Bramble, Ameobi, Babayaro all injured that day. Luque was probably fit as a fiddle tbf.