Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Tubes and 'Copa Fam' influencing celebrations. Can we keep football natural please? It sucks because you know the next generation watching that shite will be like "can't wait till I get on Copa fam and they design a celebration for me". Cringey as fuck.

They're not bad people. Just sometimes they'll say things just to say things. like "can we get away with this". Yesterday, Tubes had Declan Rice acting like a numpty. There was no rhyme or reason. There was no thought. He just made up some silly celebration on the spot and said do it and he almost did. He even had to apologize for not doing it. It might be a silly thing to get all worked up over. I guess the best I can hope is that they come up with some good celebrations. I don't know.

Tubes and 'Copa Fam' influencing celebrations. Can we keep football natural please? It sucks because you know the next generation watching that shite will be like "can't wait till I get on Copa fam and they design a celebration for me". Cringey as fuck.

That cunt tubes is such a detestable cunt. Anyone who thinks soccer am is even half decent after lovejoy left needs certified to be honest. I seen it for first time in years a few weeks ago and my fucking god its trash of the highest order

That cunt tubes is such a detestable cunt. Anyone who thinks soccer am is even half decent after lovejoy left needs certified to be honest. I seen it for first time in years a few weeks ago and my fucking god its trash of the highest order

I quite like Jimmy Bullard's bits on the show to be honest. The rest of it can suck a dick

Lovejoy is a smug glory-hunting twat though.

Lovejoy is a smug glory-hunting twat though.

:thup: Epitome of the modern football fan, used to support Watford.

Fantasy Football League>>>>>>Soccer AM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably been said before, but the whole placing the ball just over/on the edge of the line when taking a corner gets on my nerves every week  :lol: It's like how much advantage is that really giving you?

I like it when the linesman makes a show checking it's legal. Doesn't run round and check the other side though, does he?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Not a pet hate, but sick of the social media fawning over Van Dijk showing Sissoko onto his left foot. Basic defending ffs.

That's not why it's had the reaction it's had though. It's the combination of him showing him on his weaker foot and blocking the pass to Son when he was outnumbered, on his own, and the last man. If all of that combined is still basic defending then I haven't seen it done as well as that tbh.