N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

So, who's bringing the "Newcastle-Online OUT" banner?

Ive made my own banner, it says,...

'I LOVE KEVIN KEEGAN, I IGNORE HIS MISTAKES, KEEP REPEATING HIS BEST RECORD, AND TELL ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME THEY ARE AN ASHLEY BUMMER'

Hmmm, dont put it on the side of the car man, wait until i get out.

traitor, i had made one for the side of your house.

:weep:

Are we going to have a minute's silence for all those banned from the forum before kick-off?

We can but i'd like to know when my final warning will be removed. FFS

when you finally, if ever, post some appropriate comment???

Sure someone said we could for an extra £1 each or something. I'd be up for paying it because it could be chaos with offsides and fouls etc. :lol:

We can't afford linesman as well!

I was thinking that! When I used to ref, I could barely get the throw-ins without the use of the linesman, never mind the offsides! :lol:

I had an 11 aside at the start of the summer, we only had a ref and we didn't have problem with offsides really.

I guess for offsides as long as it's not obvious then we "give the attacker the benefit of the doubt" it'll be ok. Still reckon a ref would come in handy mind!

You guys are taking all this way too seriously for my liking.

:thup:

It's on fucking astroturf as well. :angry:

Should just be good craic putting names to faces and having a laugh more than anything.

Guest Heneage

I had an 11 aside at the start of the summer, we only had a ref and we didn't have problem with offsides really.

I guess for offsides as long as it's not obvious then we "give the attacker the benefit of the doubt" it'll be ok. Still reckon a ref would come in handy mind!

Aye, I'd like one too.

sorry lads it was me that was harping on about the ref but after all the hassle of confirming people/people dropping out etc etc i just couldnt be arsed to start another round of 'will you pay another quid'. :blush:

saying that if anyone knows a qualified ref (i do but i reckon he'd be crap) feel free to tell him we'll give him the money and bring him, no-one's gonna say no to another quid, i think.

sorry lads it was me that was harping on about the ref but after all the hassle of confirming people/people dropping out etc etc i just couldnt be arsed to start another round of 'will you pay another quid'. :blush:

saying that if anyone knows a qualified ref (i do but i reckon he'd be crap) feel free to tell him we'll give him the money and bring him, no-one's gonna say no to another quid, i think.

Just message everyone telling them to bring a fiver*, it doesn't really matter how good the ref is (it'd make for a better game if he gave some dodgy decisions..!) - there's just something symbolic about having a non-player make decisions.

We're not after the FIFA World Cup final set-up and expect everyone to take this as seriously as an actual match, but some people are travelling a long way for this and it'd be a bit shit for them if it was basically a kickabout in the park with a load of clearly shit decisions going the way of the loudest bastard.

It doesn't even have to be a 'qualified' ref, just someone who knows the rules and fancies earning a few quid to blow the whistle every so often.

*speaking from experience, this will also make your life a helluva lot easier when collecting money on the way in.