N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Hey, I went out and bought the socks specially. Only 99p in the sale at Puma in the Royal Quays. Just plain like, but a bargain and appropriate for this game.

You'll laugh when you see my oversized legs in such bright socks. :lol:

I think we should call each other by our forum names, just to see the look on anyone else who happens to be around's faces.

"Oy, Nut, stick all ball over the top there! I'll flick it back to Venkman and he can get to the byline for Lien to score!"

I'm having serious transport issues. I'll be in Darlington next Sunday so getting there and back might be problematic, I may even have to pull out.

:undecided:

Train.

Aye, I'll do my best. It's just fannying on with train fares but I'll make an effort.

Guest Heneage

I'm having serious transport issues. I'll be in Darlington next Sunday so getting there and back might be problematic, I may even have to pull out.

Train.

Aye, I'll do my best. It's just fannying on with train fares but I'll make an effort.

I'll be getting the train up as well should you wish to travel together?

Train.

Yeah can do, I'll PM you nearer the time.

Although I'm on the other team...I've got the best part of a red Lonsdale kit in a spare kitbag if anyone's needing.

Can I get away with the maroon & navy away top for the blue team?

if you cant make it mate please let us know asap. we're now out of subs so we'll have to find someone to take your place

Train.

You getting train from Durham?