N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

yeah, any chance of someone reffing it? think I've got a whistle and stop-watch in our kitbag

I would but I don't want to.

I think thats fair, having read most of these posters in the match thread getting a strop on about throw in.

We don't need a ref, I'd like to think honesty and common sense would prevail.

I don't know about you, but even kickabout footy matches are 100x better with a designated person calling the decisions - if only because you have one person making decisions instead of 22.

Would be really good to find someone who fancies doing it, or maybe two people to do half and half?

I don't know about you, but even kickabout footy matches are 100x better with a designated person calling the decisions - if only because you have one person making decisions instead of 22.

Would be really good to find someone who fancies doing it, or maybe two people to do half and half?

Mick and NE5

Mick and NE5

still think they should be the managers like

As much as I anticipate a competitive game, I'm not sure if I'd be up for a ref blowing for a foul every 2 seconds  :rolleyes:

i intend to start with good humour, but if i am whacked, i will be returning it with interest.

we need a ref, tbh.

Car park it is. You've got a base of fitness Dave, haven't you? That's all you'll need, can't see it being a technical spectacle!

I'm better than I was, still not exactly David Beckham levels of energy. More worried about the fact I've not played in years.

I think that whoever is sub should be the manager, I hope we have at least 2 subs. That way when Pegasus comes on, whoever goes off gets a go at bellowing from the sidelines, waving their arms around and looking like a total utter wanker.

Car park it is. You've got a base of fitness Dave, haven't you? That's all you'll need, can't see it being a technical spectacle!

I'm better than I was, still not exactly David Beckham levels of energy. More worried about the fact I've not played in years.

its over 10 years for me, probably 20 since i played on a full pitch,..dying is what bothers me.