N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

iIf you are sriously 6' 7 " then i may reconsider being cb, as im a small 6'1"

I am, but don't let that put you off. You could always mark Venkman (dunno how big he is but doubt it's as big as me) and let your defensive partner pick me up.

are you built with the height? i think i will have to defend the second ball,...or just cheat.

Edit,...can you buy 6" platform astro trainers?

I'm not that built. Think Andy Carroll, but not a c*** and not as naff. :lol:

And can't you just stick a block of cheese or something onto your shoes?

ive just seen your picture on the lookalikes post,...for some reason, im just not afraid anymore.

the height could be a tad awkward tho, and the 22year age avantage i have.,

Grave mistake.  :pow:

I may be a nice guy, or look like one, but when I play I mean business. Roit?  ???

I am, but don't let that put you off. You could always mark Venkman (dunno how big he is but doubt it's as big as me) and let your defensive partner pick me up.

are you built with the height? i think i will have to defend the second ball,...or just cheat.

Edit,...can you buy 6" platform astro trainers?

I'm not that built. Think Andy Carroll, but not a c*** and not as naff. :lol:

And can't you just stick a block of cheese or something onto your shoes?

ive just seen your picture on the lookalikes post,...for some reason, im just not afraid anymore.

the height could be a tad awkward tho, and the 22year age avantage i have.,

Grave mistake.  :pow:

I may be a nice guy, or look like one, but when I play I mean business. Roit?  ???

dont worry i will stop short of tearing you a new asshole.

ah, cheers. I mean, it is Christmas and that. The time of goodwill to all beanpoles.

nee worries, i hope the game is played tough, but in good humour, im sitting here bursting out of my clothes with over indulgance, i seriously need to get a bit of fitness. i know i cant out jump you, or catch you......so.

ah, cheers. I mean, it is Christmas and that. The time of goodwill to all beanpoles.

nee worries, i hope the game is played tough, but in good humour, im sitting here bursting out of my clothes with over indulgance, i seriously need to get a bit of fitness. i know i cant out jump you, or catch you......so.

You are not alone.

I seriously can't wait to play with you, I don't even care how gay that statement is, its going to be class.

Let me switch teams! I'm 6 foot 6 and fancy this battle. :lol:

This match will be on at the same time as Man Utd vs Chelsea. I wonder which will be the most entertaining? :laugh:

Apologies if this has been mentioned but anyone taking a camcorder along.... show everyone the highlights

There's only one problem with that idea. :lol:

This match will be on at the same time as Man Utd vs Chelsea. I wonder which will be the most entertaining? :laugh:

Apologies if this has been mentioned but anyone taking a camcorder along.... show everyone the highlights

There's only one problem with that idea. :lol:

Aye sorry. Dont know why I asked.  :lol:

Just with not being able to see it I would have been interested to see how it all passes off.

Guest Heneage

I was referring to the lack of highlights tbh.

Ah sorry mate. My brain aint functioning. I thought it was a Youtube reference  :blush:

:lol:

I don't think even we would take it that far.

Sue yourselves? What about streams?

I haven't played any form of football (competitive or otherwise) for about three weeks. Hopefully I'll manage to at least get a kickabout in before the 11th Jan.

i havent played competative football in over ten years,