N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I suppose that means I'm on the blue team then...will nab that midfield spot

Dave's already taken it! The OP hasn't been updated yet I don't think.

The only starting spot that is left is the LB spot on the red team I'm afraid. Do you want it?

I suppose that means I'm on the blue team then...will nab that midfield spot

Dave's already taken it! The OP hasn't been updated yet I don't think.

The only starting spot that is left is the LB spot on the red team I'm afraid. Do you want it?

Not really, will take a midfield slot on whichever team I end up on...think the OP has been randomly updated throughout [i.e. the list of confirmed names doesn't/didn't match the names on the 'team sheets']

This afternoon , im dropping my lass, and my daughter at the silverlink, then me and the son are off to an all weather pitch. to work on my touch, close passing, kicking muscles,.a bit of chipping practice.... got to be better than shopping.

:lol:

Fair play, he's taking this really seriously. Should be a good match.

seriously?

i will rephrase my post, im taking an 8 year old on the basketball court for a kick about.

i have to say tho, i do need some training, cos if i just turn up after not running for 10 years and try and play people half my age, i will probably have a heart attack,

I was at coach lane last night 4-6 and the astro turf looked a bit rough, could have been due to the rain though. The 3G stuff is good, but what ever is available, if you have the skills you should be able to play on anything ;)

... I could probably play... but I'm 5ft 7... not exactly made to be a centreback.

(incase any1 drops out etc)

#

i could drop to centreback for the blue team,. being 6-1, and you could take my place as Dm

Is there still a gap in central midfield in the team I'm on? If that's the case I'll move there.

lioke i sais, i will play cetre back if must, but i will have at least 1 sorty up front, to see if the ole magic strill there

Some great centre backs have been under 6ft, not many but a few ;)

I wholeheartedly agree.

I however, am not one of those great centrebacks!

Anywhere in MF/up front is fine with me. Defensive or attacking role. Don't care.

Anyway, I thought u had 22?