N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Well played Venkman. I need to get some new astroturf trainers actually.

Kits, surely just NUFC home tops against any other tops?

Easy for some!

If people can get hold of some bibs or something then that'd be the simplest idea, iyam.

I'm not overly fussed really, just whatever is simplest.

Perhaps have I dont know, 5 or 6 extras so we can implement the rolling subs system if people are wanting that.

WORLD DOMINATION IS NIGH!

You not having a game this time Tooj?

I might just do that like. Play the role of Bilic on the sideline all suited and booted smoking a tab.

I'm sure you can do better than a tab Tooj. :razz:

I could, but that would be illegal and morally wrong.  :icon_king:

I had Tooj down as either a streaker or fourth official if I'm honest. Although, those two things ain't mutually exclusive. :lol:

I would love it if we could get NE5 and Mick to be the managers though, that would be great. :snod:

Actually, I'm happy for a red team and a blue team - I'll bring a few spare red tops that people can just chuck on top of what they're already wearing, I have loads of red t-shirts.

I had Tooj down as either a streaker or fourth official if I'm honest. Although, those two things ain't mutually exclusive. :lol:

I would love it if we could get NE5 and Mick to be the managers though, that would be great. :snod:

Actually, I'm happy for a red team and a blue team - I'll bring a few spare red tops that people can just chuck on top of what they're already wearing, I have loads of red t-shirts.

Still a massive fans of home vs away shirts - anyone who HASN'T got the necessary toon top for their team can surely make a post and get someone to bring along another shirt.

It's easier though with just a colour. That way they don't have to have just a NUFC top. Plus, like I say, I have about three or four spare red tops people could wear if they wanted.

And ofc goalkeepers, please come in a colour that's different to the ones we decide on.

You sound like some bizarre red t-shirt fiend.