N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I await the pre game war of words in the press.

My team will beat the other team, because they're a bunch of cheating twat pussy cunts who buys the ref and acts more than the entire cast in Ocean's 11, 12 and 13 combined. :pow:

I await the pre game war of words in the press.

My team will beat the other team, because they're a bunch of cheating twat pussy cunts who buys the ref and acts more than the entire cast in Ocean's 11, 12 and 13 combined. :pow:

:rant:

Someone needs to come up with a definite plan with meet times and that. Then even if it's on the 18th (hopefully not ;)) those plans are set.

Would suggest booking 6pm-8pm if possible.

Sunday 11th January

6pm Meet @ Coach Lane [pay Dr Venkman £5 as you pass through the gate onto the pitch]

[warm up, team organising, waiting for late-comers, etc]

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

7.50pm FT & Penalty Shoot-out

8pm + Head to Ship Inn/Benton Ale House (?) for post-match pints and banter [these are both next to Four Lane Ends metro & <10mins walk from Coach Lane Sports Facility]

Have we managed to find a ref?

Someone needs to come up with a definite plan with meet times and that. Then even if it's on the 18th (hopefully not ;)) those plans are set.

Sunday 11th January

6pm Meet @ Coach Lane [pay Dr Venkman £5 as you pass through the gate onto the pitch]

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

8pm + Head to Ship Inn/Benton Ale House (?) for post-match pints and banter [these are both next to Four Lane Ends metro & <10mins walk from Coach Lane Sports Facility]

Is it just me who finds the phrase "give your £5 to Dr Venkman" very amusing?

Sounds a good itinerary  O0

I'd imagine I'd have to pass on post match as trains to Durham are a bit short.

Well they're both next to the metro and the Ship Inn has a car-park for those driving, seems an ideal place to wind down over a pint or two as people can shoot off as and when they need to [or their wife tells them to]

Surely it'd be better to meet before 6pm? Aside from that it looks fine! I'd rather have as much time on the 3G as possible, seems daft to waste 15 minutes of it by meeting too late.

Yep, meet at 17:50 in the Coach Lane car park.

People are always, always late as well. So it's probably best to just say 10-to or whatever anyway.

The "proper" team I coach play at the same time every fucking week, they all live within about 2 miles of the home pitch and you're still nailed-on to get one or two idiots turning up when the warm-up has already begun. Even sticking them on the bench doesn't completely fettle it!

Majority are dirty students like, they don't answer to nobody!

14 and counting, still waiting for both keepers...

One will not reply as he's banned but has said he still wants to play.

If he can't I'll go in net, play in net for one of my 6 a side teams.

which one is it mate? so i can count him in

nufc_kev

Agree with the proposed times but would rather it was 5-7pm and we meet at about 4.45 in the car park.

Didn't Greg say Coach Lane was only free from 6pm onwards?

I asked for a time in the evening and the man on the phone suggested 6-8, whoever is booking it should do it pretty soon tbh and can check then.

Sunday 11th January

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

Send a PM to PM O0

Sunday 11th January

6.15pm KO First Half

7.00pm HT

7.05pm KO Second Half

Send a PM to PM O0

He doesn't want to do it.