The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Michael O'Neill is still going to manage N.Ireland's next 2 games and possible play off in March. Funny if Stoke got relegated and O'Neill managed NI in the Euros.

Could be a Chris Coleman-esque appointment

He’d left before then hadn’t he?

Shit your right, my alzheimers must be really kicking in, I think I might have to fact check my famous story of Ben Arfa scoring a hatrick in Newcastles World Cup win.

MailOnline Sport

Bayern Munich 'say no to Arsene Wenger after Frenchman called Karl-Heinz Rummenigge' to signal his interest in managerial vacancy.

Shame I thought Wenger would have been a good fit for Bayern Munich.

Having talks with Bayern next week :lol:

I said this in his first season about Emery that I couldn't see what he had brought above Wenger, and got pulled up by Joeyt, but really can't see what he has brought which is better. He's had long enough now to have made a mark and he's only made them worse.

Can't see Hassenhuttl lasting much longer, Southampton look awful

Be interesting to see what Cardiff do with Warnock. They're well off the pace and spent a decent bit of money this season but wonder if he's got enough goodwill in the bank until the end of the season and then he'll finally retire

Can't see Hassenhuttl lasting much longer, Southampton look awful

Be interesting to see what Cardiff do with Warnock. They're well off the pace and spent a decent bit of money this season but wonder if he's got enough goodwill in the bank until the end of the season and then he'll finally retire

Southampton are GASH.

Because that’s the sort of run of games that keeps average managers in their jobs longer than they should. If they were beating the top teams in there you’d maybe think OGS could make a fist of it. He’s probably bought himself until Christmas and it just means you meander around 7th to 10th a bit longer.

Because that’s the sort of run of games that keeps average managers in their jobs longer than they should. If they were beating the top teams in there you’d maybe think OGS could make a fist of it. He’s probably bought himself until Christmas and it just means you meander around 7th to 10th a bit longer.

Ole isn't getting sacked like. I don't how people can't see the situation.

What would you have realistically expected that team to achieve, no matter who the manager was? The realistic expectation was 5th/6th with an outside chance of having a go at qualifying for the CL. The main issue was recruitment and signing the right players for the team. James, Wan-Bissaka and Maguire were and have been very good signings for the team. Two or three more good windows are required to get the team in shape to challenge but we're on the right track.

We're sitting in 7th at the minute, 1 point off 5th with a couple of games coming up that we should be winning. The way people talk is like we're going to be relegated. :lol:

Ole isn't getting sacked like. I don't how people can't see the situation.

What would you have realistically expected that team to achieve, no matter who the manager was? The realistic expectation was 5th/6th with an outside chance of having a go at qualifying for the CL. The main issue was recruitment and signing the right players for the team. James, Wan-Bissaka and Maguire were and have been very good signings for the team. Two or three more good windows are required to get the team in shape to challenge but we're on the right track.

We're sitting in 7th at the minute, 1 point off 5th with a couple of games coming up that we should be winning. The way people talk is like we're going to be relegated. :lol:

fascinating to me that having grown up with ferguson in charge of the club you're apparently willing to overlook the importance of good, quality management for some reason

nostaljaer is shite, face it

Should have bet on him being next manager sacked.

Happy retirement Colin