Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Fell out with Schalke over bullying- they stopped him training for a season as a result I think? And hasn’t fitted into Hodgsons type of play or type of player at Palace. Still pretty young though. He’ll go back to Germany Id think, start afresh and be good again in a season or two.

We are after Morgan Sanson from Marseille. No idea if he's any good.

We were linked a few years ago. Looked good on YouTube, if I remember correctly he went off the boil for a bit and had supposed attitude problems, but I’m fairly sure I read some reports which claimed he has recently over the last year or so started to look good again.

Not going to argue against that, never popped up as anything special before, and certainly not since. He was more than decent that season though, good wavelength with Vardy, always seemed to keep ball well with different range of passing.

Seems trapped in golden handcuffs at Chelsea, never going to play, but signed a contract that's too valuable to right off thus enabling him to get a club permanently and rebuild a career.

Drinkwater gone to Kasimpasa, 15th in Super Liga.

Really enjoyed watching him in Leicester's title season, reminded me of watching Scholes at times how he controlled their game. Thought he should have gone to Euros that summer.

Literally the worst player I have ever seen play for Villa since 1974 or so when i went to my first match.

Seriously. He's finished.

That Sanson is mint, we've been linked with him for years. Type of player we could do with now.

He's a bit more well-balanced than Clement Grenier, but the whole thing reminds me a lot of that. He's been unlucky with injuries but he's a lovely footballer, perfect technique.

On another note, Mandzukic has joined AC Milan, imagine playing against both him and Zlatan. Fuck that.