Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Walcott off to Southampton

As they play a 4-4-2, would be interesting to see him used upfront in a pair. Think he would get goals.

Good addition to their mix of forwards, as only Ings looks a consistent goal threat out of their options.

I thought he looked terrible when he came on for Everton. He’s a player who’s made a career on pace and it’s starting to leave him. We were linked with him last week and I’d honestly rather Murphy got more game time.

Village Idiot[/member] Talk is we're advanced for Dembele now.

Nothing in our media. We'll see.

I don't mind selling him. I think he won't realize his potential here (and probably anywhere, but maybe you can sort him out, who knows), but we'll probably take that cash and spend most of it on Depay  :undecided:

Walcott off to Southampton

As they play a 4-4-2, would be interesting to see him used upfront in a pair. Think he would get goals.

Good addition to their mix of forwards, as only Ings looks a consistent goal threat out of their options.

I thought he looked terrible when he came on for Everton. He’s a player who’s made a career on pace and it’s starting to leave him. We were linked with him last week and I’d honestly rather Murphy got more game time.

Southampton play a 4-4-2 with 2 strikers, which was the whole idea behind my post.

Everton do not, and he isn't good enough or consistent enough in wide areas, and never has really been IMO.

We were never going to go for him, and certainly not to play wide where we are fully covered.

We're signing Amad Traore for around £27m. Yet wouldn't pay £17m extra for Sancho. Madness.

Sancho for 44m? Don’t Dortmund want 110m?

We bid £91m for Sancho. Dortmund wanted £108m. Just saying if he have the money to be buying Traore for £27m we could have easily afforded Sancho.

Just means to me that you can’t afford 110? Don’t see how spending 27 on Traore means you can put extra towards Sancho. You’re not getting them both, so can’t include both amounts.

Kaka is desperate for Theo Walcott to be good

Theo is good, but would benefit playing upfront with another player. Average out wide.

I dont think Walcott even likes football.  Never looks bothered, plays with no heart and speaks like he would rather be playing computer games

Guest Cheesy Beans

Was last season OGS’s ‘Brucey moment’ and this season will really highlight his flaws?

Seems to be assembling a random team of misfits too.

Kaka is desperate for Theo Walcott to be good

Theo is good, but would benefit playing upfront with another player. Average out wide.

I dont think Walcott even likes football.  Never looks bothered, plays with no heart and speaks like he would rather be playing computer games

I imagine it's been demoralising going from all the hype at 16 to it not really working out at Arsenal and then Everton.

Needs to go somewhere where he'll be playing every week. Not sure if that will be the case at Southampton, but we'll see.

Their 4-4-2 or really 4-2-2-2 should work better for him, even if he is used on the right side of the narrower 2 behind the strikers.

Loftus-Cheek to Fulham

Horrible move for him wtf

Fulham are utterly revolting defensively, but they get on the ball and move it about, and so he'll have a chance to shine as they don't just camp out in their own box.

Good chance to play every week as the first name on their team sheet really, and should give him a chance to advertise himself for someone else next season if Fulham flame out.

The london side sure, the footballing side I don't really see it. Yeah he will start but I'm sure he would have started elsewhere. To go to the worst team in the league is very odd

Worst team defensively, after 4 games, yeah, but they are apparently bringing a couple of defenders in today. So there is an opportunity for that to improve.

As an attacking team they will have bright moments and get some decent results. Mitrovic and Cavleiro are decent. Adding RLC and Lookman to that should be interesting.