Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Yep, he had a pretty bad injury and he’s coming back into chaos under Bruce where there once was order under Rafa. I’m really concerned Bruce is going to ruin him.

I don’t think he’ll ‘ruin’ anyone. He didn’t do Maguire & Robertson any harm for instance. If a player is good enough they can still shine through his shit.

Yep, he had a pretty bad injury and he’s coming back into chaos under Bruce where there once was order under Rafa. I’m really concerned Bruce is going to ruin him.

I don’t think he’ll ‘ruin’ anyone. He didn’t do Maguire & Robertson any harm for instance. If a player is good enough they can still shine through his shit.

Maguire only broke into the team when Bruce packed the pip and bailed on the eve of the season after they were promoted - before that Bruce had him firmly on the bench even in the Championship.

Maguire only broke into the team when Bruce packed the pip and bailed on the eve of the season after they were promoted - before that Bruce had him firmly on the bench even in the Championship.

And even if he played Robertson, it was more of a punt from Liverpool on him. No big fee transfer, no other big clubs interested. I don't think Liverpool ever intended for him to be anything but a back-up player.

• 2 weeks later...

Longstaff has a better range of passing and reads the game better than Rice IMO

He demonstrated that under Rafa (probably under very specific instructions). He needs to demonstrate that under this retard before I can get as excited as I was at the tail end of last season about his potential.

If I'm honest, I have my doubts now.

• 2 weeks later...

So poor this season. Too slow, passing is wayward. It’s almost as if we got carried away too soon. People will use the Benitez card naturally but I’m just not convinced at all.

I still think he's going to be a very good player, but like everyone else he looks fucking shite under these walrus tactics and the complete lack of direction.

So poor this season. Too slow, passing is wayward. It’s almost as if we got carried away too soon. People will use the Benitez card naturally but I’m just not convinced at all.

Surely the point is that under the 'Benitez card' he'd have continued progressing?

Half the players are probably shell-shocked at the transition, none of them are playing at the levels they were. He's going to look poor in this Bruce shambles, pretty much everyone does.

Surely the point is that under the 'Benitez card' he'd have continued progressing?

Half the players are probably shell-shocked at the transition, none of them are playing at the levels they were. He's going to look poor in this Bruce shambles, pretty much everyone does.

He can’t spend his full career under Benitez, though. The poor lad would have been mullered had he went to Man Utd. Benitez knew every players’ weakness and strength and got that out of them. Most of these players elsewhere would be very poor.