George Caulkin

Tooj

Guest neesy111

Clearly an Ashley plant :lol:

I hope for Jim's sake he is otherwise someone who should be wiped from the planet.

A bit harsh considering all the other mental things going on at the minute.  :lol:

Less humans on the planet is good for our long term survival tbh.

I hope for Jim's sake he is otherwise someone who should be wiped from the planet.

A bit harsh considering all the other mental things going on at the minute.  :lol:

Less humans on the planet is good for our long term survival tbh.

We're inching closer and closer towards Idiocracy becoming a reality tbh. That said, I'd love for the US to have President Camacho instead of President Trump, so perhaps we're already there.

Guest firetotheworks

Loves Hendrix and hates left wing loons. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Shearer's retweeted it with the laughing emojis. Shearer's also in that bloke's avi. :lol: Imagine being openly mocked by your hero, man.

What an absolute shitshow his previous timeline is. A prized rectangle. Some of the people he's interacting with (particularly about NUFC) are that moronic it's genuinely terrifying.

Always will be valid:

The Venn diagram of people who make shite points about Rafa Vs people who can't formulate proper sentences is just a circle.

I would be the first to admit I`m not awash with AAA grade brain cells but you have to feel dismayed that the gene pool that produces that kind of plankton is allowed to slip though the evolutionary net.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...