Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

No chance he stays now. Ashley won't bend in the slightest. It's his way or the highway.

I think Ashley probably reckoned he could just break Rafa into staying on shit terms face to face.

Im still optimistic because theres so little leak from the meeting they had. If Rafa wasn’t happy his team would without a doubt leak something to the press to make even bigger pressure on Ashley.

No chance he stays now. Ashley won't bend in the slightest. It's his way or the highway.

I think Ashley probably reckoned he could just break Rafa into staying on shit terms face to face.

This is my view too id be absolutely amazed if he stays and I think these fucknuts who run our club are just dragging it out so come 30th June they will just make a statement and appoint Dennis Wise. Id also be amazed if that little shit hasn't been in Ashleys ear along with his other cronies telling him that we don't need Rafa

This is my view too id be absolutely amazed if he stays and I think these fucknuts who run our club are just dragging it out so come 30th June they will just make a statement and appoint Dennis Wise. Id also be amazed if that little shit hasn't been in Ashleys ear along with his other cronies telling him that we don't need Rafa

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/b3w6c7RUbUs/hqdefault.jpg

All I can say is that there's a lot of changes happening in the background at the club, the sort of things that you would imagine Rafa would have a say in.......I can't imagine Charnley/Ashley making these sort of changes unless they're being advised by someone like Wise for example.

I'm quietly confident, but knowing how Ashley has fucked up golden opportunities like this before just by being a massive manbaby cunt in the past, you just never know.

All I can say is that there's a lot of changes happening in the background at the club, the sort of things that you would imagine Rafa would have a say in.......I can't imagine Charnley/Ashley making these sort of changes unless they're being advised by someone like Wise for example.

I'm quietly confident, but knowing how Ashley has fucked up golden opportunities like this before just by being a massive manbaby cunt in the past, you just never know.

:thup:

In my opinion, this is infinitely more likely than them giving more control to Rafa.

I just hope I'm massively wrong but I just think Ashley comes across as the type of man who'd rather lose badly his own way than win by taking others advice. The man is just  blind to logic.

Everything about this is just so right, from a business and operational angle as well as it being a good fit for all the interested parties.

Even by Ashley's unpredictable standards it would be a monumental fuck up if it didn't happen.

In my opinion, this is infinitely more likely than them giving more control to Rafa.

I'm certainly not dismissing it although you'd imagine that if this sort of thing was been done without Rafa's knowledge, he would have fucked Ashley off by now.

I'm certainly not dismissing it although you'd imagine that if this sort of thing was been done without Rafa's knowledge, he would have fucked Ashley off by now.

I'm pretty certain Rafa wouldn't give a shit if it's done without his knowledge.