Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I've wanted to defend him for so long, hoping that things could change. Said a few games ago that I'd give him until November to see how performances were, to see if I'm not thinking the same things as I was against Tottenham, against Brighton, against Newport. But here we are, nothing is changing. New manager is needed to get more out of these players, it isn't sustainable the way we are, most fans could see that a mile out. We're not a relegation threatened side yet, we can afford a manager with new ideas rather than hoping for a short-term fix. If we leave it until it's too late like in 15/16, it's a much greater risk than proactively swapping him out now - doesn't take a genius to say the things I think are obvious!

you know there'd be uproar and hysteria in the media if he was sacked.

completely ignoring facts.... "he was doing a great job. what do they expect up there? who else is going to take that job with such deluded fans"etc etc.

not that i give shit. BRUCE OUT!

Guest reefatoon

Why did you want to defend him? He came in with a disgusting track record at this level. Everyone with half a brain could see it was going to be a woeful appointment. There is absolutely nothing to defend.

Is he taking about Newcastle or man u?

He's on about us. He threw too many attacking players on, which is strange as his quote suggests that he knew what would happen and did so regardless. The gormless fuckwit