Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It’s pointless even discussing it but I’d like to see what Howe could do with our forward players. Just don’t let him sign his own players and he should be fine. He can’t be worse than Bruce that’s for sure.

Don't really get the clamour for Howe personally. Can see him getting a 'big' job and exposing himself as the lower league manager who did an unbelievable job with a club where he was very much woven into the fabric.

Hope Bruce goes absolutely nowhere until the takeover is completed.

I don’t think he’ll ever be a top manager like was suggested for a while but he’d almost certainly provide better football than what we’ve got. I also think any takeover will only happen if we’re a Premier League club and I just don’t see us keep dodging that bullet under Bruce.

Conversation

Alex Hurst

@tfalex1892

In 8 selected games #nufc games this year we have allowed 186 shots on our goal

Chelsea (19)

Everton (15)

Norwich (18)

Arsenal (15)

Palace (18)

Man C (23)

Spurs (23)

Man Utd (28)

It isn’t working Steve

The fact he also sent Hayden out for the 2nd half after injuring his hamstring was another master stroke. Not only does he not have any concept of tactics, the mismanagement of injuries at every club he’s been to is testament to his general incompetence.

The most damning statistic for me however is 10 times now in his 43 games we have lost by 3 goals or more. This was a team well drilled who rarely lost by more than 1 goal to even the top clubs.

This nonsense that he is trying to change our style needs put to bed, he doesn’t have any style of play and he f***ing knows it.

spot on , he,s just bluffing it from week to week

To be fair no club in their right mind goes from Rafa to Steve Bruce. The club is a joke.

Even worse when you consider WE LET Rafa go.

We didn't sack him. He didn't quit. We let him go for having too much ambition. It's an absolute disgraceful how there was little back lash from both our fans the media to this. Instead we've had to listen to how much of a lovely bloke Bruce is and how much better the football is now.

Guest neesy111

The loss of Hayden will really show how bad our midfield is and how he's unable to do anything about it.

Get ready for the Jeff and Jonjo masterclass.

Lovely stuff. :harry:

Guest reefatoon

Local journalists need shot with shit for never pulling him up at all. They are all so desperate for a football friend, they just don’t care how utter w*** he is. Bunch of snivelling, spineless arse licking c***s the lot of them.

Local journalists need shot with shit for never pulling him up at all. They are all so desperate for a football friend, they just don’t care how utter w*** he is. Bunch of snivelling, spineless arse licking c***s the lot of them.

They do pull him up, but whether we like it or not, it's not in their interests to upset him. The club will pull access to journalists, as soon as they criticize. Look at Pardew and McClaren.

We as fans want the journos to do our dirty work by putting so much pressure on them that they resign but that wont happen.

Just because there is covid, shouldn't stop the fans sending a message to him.