Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest firetotheworks

Cacapa's was all just not having any pace and us playing a high line wasn't it?  I know they all count, but that seems a bit harsh. Kenedy didn't complete a single pass for 45 minutes and missed a pen it was obvious he was going to miss. :lol: It was like he had a bet on the match, I've never seen anything like it. Way, way worse players (Butt, Smith, Faye etc) never had performances as bad as Kenedy's.

Kenedy is def not a wing back. He’s a winger through and through.

But how does playing wing back mess up his passing? You would think it should be easier when you are playing deeper.

Yup. It's not like we're a team that's always on the front-foot these days anyway. His position shouldn't have been that alien to him especially that he will have played there a few times with Chelsea.

Fact is he's just nowhere near as good as he was made out to be last season he's another in a line of bang average shite we have at the moment

He's much better than he's shown so far this season man. His head's not right for whatever reason, but he can definitely do a lot better, just by keeping it simple.

Fact is he's just nowhere near as good as he was made out to be last season he's another in a line of bang average shite we have at the moment

He's much better than he's shown so far this season man. His head's not right for whatever reason, but he can definitely do a lot better, just by keeping it simple.

Now this I agree with! I wonder why he constantly cuts inside into traffic so much this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Fact is he's just nowhere near as good as he was made out to be last season he's another in a line of bang average s**** we have at the moment

:lol:

I wonder if the reports are true he had his mind set on joining us and when we didn’t, it fucked with his mind? I can see how constantly being a Chelsea loanee may leave one in a fog of uncertainty about one’s career.

He was far worse Vs Cardiff, I promise you Yorkie. :lol: It was honestly probably the worst individual performance I've ever seen from a Newcastle player. Not just this season, ever. Boumsong Vs Liverpool is the only contender I can think of.

Fumaca v Palace springs to mind.  He looked like a pub player.

I wonder if the reports are true he had his mind set on joining us and when we didn’t, it fucked with his mind? I can see how constantly being a Chelsea loanee may leave one in a fog of uncertainty about one’s career.

It's more like that he probably didn't want to come back to us and harboured fighting for a place at Chelsea this season.

He was far worse Vs Cardiff, I promise you Yorkie. :lol: It was honestly probably the worst individual performance I've ever seen from a Newcastle player. Not just this season, ever. Boumsong Vs Liverpool is the only contender I can think of.

Fumaca v Palace springs to mind.  He looked like a pub player.

Marveaux away at Everton. Got taken off about 2 minutes into the 2nd half.

He's been bloody awful for ages now. Always making the wrong decision, holding on to the ball for too long, shooting from anywhere when there's far better options. Really needs to buck his ideas up and regain that form from last season as know that there's a player in there.

that shot today in the second half ffs - the one where atsu had his shot parried and it came  backto kenedy outside the box. all the time in the world to to take a touch but just took a wild swing and high wide and not-so-handsome it went. horrific.