Kenedy

Scottish Mag

He’s s****. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Deluded if he really believes that. If we had any sort of option besides him, he wouldn’t be playing.

If you follow his Instagram you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Reminds me of the time I made up stories so I could get angry and then bookended it with more liquid faecal matter based on my preexisting prejudices because I despise people who I don’t class as real men.

Enlighten me on how I’m wrong then?

It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Well, this is something you have completely invented - and based it on his Insta feed?

No. https://talksport.com/football/421869/chelsea-news-newcastle-loan-kenedy-major-titles/

Er, Billy Big Bollocks? Saunter in?

Invented.

Deluded. If he thinks he’ll get anywhere near the Chelsea team on what he’s shown for us this season.

As he only came out with that soonish after he signed a new loan deal here, can only assume he thinks this club is not as good as it’s going to get for him.

Guest firetotheworks

For anyone interested in what Kenedy's said that's apparently so terrible.

“I hope this year I can make a good season for Newcastle and go back to Chelsea to continue,” said Kenedy.

“I have a dream to return and to be a champion for the club.”

“It is not that I didn’t succeed at Chelsea. I arrived at 19, I was very young.

“Just being in the Premier League is already a great achievement. A lot of people come and can’t play.

“For me, it’s been very good. My dream is to win a major title.”

Add it to the pile with Odin's other absolute shockers.

He really shouldn't be played in a defensive role at all. Only one guy to blame for that. Thanks Mike. Now fuck off you horrid cunt.

He should still be able to make one correct simple pass and control the ball. Don't care if he plays as a keeper, that was beyond bad from him today.

I've missed a few games this year, including the Cardiff match, but I'd say today was the single worst individual performance by anyone I've seen this the season. Thought he was a bit of a disgrace tbh; and I think it takes a lot for me to say that about someone in this squad, cos they apply themselves really well across the board, in spite of the lack of talent. He was crap in virtually everything he did.

Don't wanna whinge too much cos it's a cracking result, but fucking hell. We need the likes of this lad to be on the ball.

I've missed a few games this year, including the Cardiff match, but I'd say today was the single worst individual performance by anyone I've seen this the season. Thought he was a bit of a disgrace tbh; and I think it takes a lot for me to say that about someone in this squad, cos they apply themselves really well across the board, in spite of the lack of talent. He was crap in virtually everything he did.

Don't wanna whinge too much cos it's a cracking result, but fucking hell. We need the likes of this lad to be on the ball.

Yep, but not in the first two thirds. Same with Perez. He panicked every single time he was even just remotely pressed and hoofed it aimlessly.

Guest firetotheworks

He was far worse Vs Cardiff, I promise you Yorkie. :lol: It was honestly probably the worst individual performance I've ever seen from a Newcastle player. Not just this season, ever. Boumsong Vs Liverpool is the only contender I can think of.

I can't really remember Cacapa vs Pompey, even though I watched it and can obviously remember us being 3 down after about 15 minutes. Was it all on him, that deficit?

Allardyce certainly thought so, he took him off after 18. :lol: