Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest neesy111

Genuinely wouldn't go for free. Totally lost interest and won't consider returning until the parasite has gone. There must be others who think the same.

This, you'd have to pay me to go.

There's plenty like that. I was offered a ticket while back off mate who gets them through work for me and my daughter.

Had a bit of a think about it as she is 7 and has asked a few times, but in the end.... Fuck that.

I feel a bit bad as I would love to be able to take the bairns week in week out but there's no chance when I feel the way I do about the club.  I'd end up ruining the day for her :lol:

Having said that, I was given a free ticket to Rafas last game in charge and sadly took it, as I hadn't been to any of his games, felt like a scab the whole time.  Such a shit situation.

Genuinely wouldn't go for free. Totally lost interest and won't consider returning until the parasite has gone. There must be others who think the same.

Same here, Ive been offered tickets to go for free and said no.  No chance Ashley is getting my time... Ill go straight back once this parasite is gone.

I wouldn’t even go if they payed me.

Fulham away(Rafa’s last game) was my last game I’ll only go back when Ashley is gone nothing will change that.

I would. Could really use the money for weed.

Same here. Season ticket for over 30 years and this year i cancelled. Loads of mates still go but ive got no interest in returning whilst Ashley is in charge. Been offered a half season ticket today from one of my mates but no way am i returning.

I would. Could really use the money for weed.

I'd need the money up front, but yeah.

Fulham away(Rafa’s last game) was my last game I’ll only go back when Ashley is gone nothing will change that.

I’m getting to the point where I’m wondering if I’d bother even after that. They’ll bleat on about sticking by the club ‘through thick and thin’ and all that bollocks. When you think what the club did to fight for the club when Hall was trying to buy the club, and our lot getting over 40k crowds still and sending 2-3k around the country, I give up I think.

I know I'm generalising here, but Newcastle fans or at least the ones that are still going are a reflection of how British people vote in your polities.

Fans/voters are easily manipulated by conmen Ashley/Johnson despite the mountain of shit they have done to the club/country, but somehow get away with it because these same fans/voters feel its a betrayal of being a proper supporter/patriot for resisting the shite they are offering.

You have Ashley Out groups/Corbyn who are at least trying to offer change though they are not perfect in how they go about things yet the amount of hate from proper supporters/patriots is not saved for those who are ruining the club/country for years, but for Ashley Out groups/Corbyn and remainers for daring to correctly calling out how things have gone downhill under the ownership/power of Ashley/Johnson. Then there is the feeble front page/back page journalists who are too afraid to point the finger at who the real problem is and instead blame fans for being deluded/voters wanting free stuff for poor results/shite economy.

Unfortunately even when the next relegation/Brexit turns to shit the ownership/leadership won't be questioned by the proper fans/patriots it will be because Ashley Out groups/remainers did not support the team/believe in Brexit enough which completes the cycle.

I know I'm generalising here, but Newcastle fans or at least the ones that are still going are a reflection of how British people vote in your polities.

Fans/voters are easily manipulated by conmen Ashley/Johnson despite the mountain of shit they have done to the club/country, but somehow get away with it because these same fans/voters feel its a betrayal of being a proper supporter/patriot for resisting the shite they are offering.

You have Ashley Out groups/Corbyn who are at least trying to offer change though they are not perfect in how they go about things yet the amount of hate from proper supporters/patriots is not saved for those who are ruining the club/country for years, but for Ashley Out groups/Corbyn and remainers for daring to correctly calling out how things have gone downhill under the ownership/power of Ashley/Johnson. Then there is the feeble front page/back page journalists who are too afraid to point the finger at who the real problem is and instead blame fans for being deluded/voters wanting free stuff for poor results/shite economy.

Unfortunately even when the next relegation/Brexit turns to shit the ownership/leadership won't be questioned by the proper fans/patriots it will be because Ashley Out groups/remainers did not support the team/believe in Brexit enough which completes the cycle.

I can relate to this.

I don’t think it’s much to do with manipulation TBH. George Orwell wrote that distractions like fish and chips and the football pools weren’t a conspiracy, they’re just a natural result of market capitalism interacting with people’s need for something to distract them from life.

Football fans are very vulnerable to being exploited, their natural instinct is to keep supporting their club through thick and thin. As we’ve said before, that’s predicted on an assumption than everyone is competing... an assumption which has sadly been warped by people like Ashley.

Good post, couldn't agree more.

Good post, couldn't agree more.

This is unbelievable.  That's exactly how I feel.  Maybe we are more intelligent than Ashley/Tories think we are.