Sam Allardyce

Thespence

It's a shame Pardew ruled himself out, we could have had the three biggest cunts of all time vying for the national job with Rod Liddle writing it up for the Sunday Times.

I'll be honest like, between the three of them Pardew probably has the best chance of being successful due to his streaky nature. There's always a chance they could rock up to a tournament under Pardew and he hits one of his purple patches for 5-6 matches, which is all it would take.  Under the other two fucking clowns there's basically no chance they'll do anything at all.

What a thing to have to say.

:lol: Good Lord.

It's a shame Pardew ruled himself out, we could have had the three biggest cunts of all time vying for the national job with Rod Liddle writing it up for the Sunday Times.

I'll be honest like, between the three of them Pardew probably has the best chance of being successful due to his streaky nature. There's always a chance they could rock up to a tournament under Pardew and he hits one of his purple patches for 5-6 matches, which is all it would take.  Under the other two fucking clowns there's basically no chance they'll do anything at all.

What a thing to have to say.

[emoji38] Good Lord.

Hate myself [emoji38]

Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce was defrauded out of tens of thousands of pounds by a man he described as a "smart, excellent salesman", a court was told on Tuesday.

Stephen Ackerman, 48, is accused of defrauding Allardyce and 12 other players and staff of West Ham United in December 2014.

Ackerman, of Loughton, Essex, denies 18 charges of fraud in relation to the sales of hampers of wine and champagne, which were never delivered.

The proceeds amount to a total of around £61,560 and Allardyce, who is in contention to be appointed the next England manager, is said to have lost £13, 270.

Appearing in Snaresbrook Crown Court in east London via video-link, Allardyce said: "I went and chatted away with Stephen and we talked about champagne and wine, which he said he could get.

"I said he could then deal with Anita, my PA, for the payment of those goods. Then I went off training with the lads."

Allardyce met the man on December 12 and said he was within "touching distance". The 61-year-old told the court: "He was extremely smart, very well spoken and he set his stall up exceptionally well.

"There was a very good array of good quality products for sale. A good salesman; excellent in terms of how he would sell his goods and how good the value was, and obviously they would get delivered to you at a later date."

The court was told that Allardyce purchased six bottles of Laurent Perrier rose champagne and six bottles of Sancerre wine, totalling £270, but then he became aware of unauthorised, fraudulent activity totalling £13,000 over the next few days.

Didn't realise Vurn was so hard up.

Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce was defrauded out of tens of thousands of pounds by a man he described as a "smart, excellent salesman", a court was told on Tuesday.

Stephen Ackerman, 48, is accused of defrauding Allardyce and 12 other players and staff of West Ham United in December 2014.

Ackerman, of Loughton, Essex, denies 18 charges of fraud in relation to the sales of hampers of wine and champagne, which were never delivered.

The proceeds amount to a total of around £61,560 and Allardyce, who is in contention to be appointed the next England manager, is said to have lost £13, 270.

Appearing in Snaresbrook Crown Court in east London via video-link, Allardyce said: "I went and chatted away with Stephen and we talked about champagne and wine, which he said he could get.

"I said he could then deal with Anita, my PA, for the payment of those goods. Then I went off training with the lads."

Allardyce met the man on December 12 and said he was within "touching distance". The 61-year-old told the court: "He was extremely smart, very well spoken and he set his stall up exceptionally well.

"There was a very good array of good quality products for sale. A good salesman; excellent in terms of how he would sell his goods and how good the value was, and obviously they would get delivered to you at a later date."

The court was told that Allardyce purchased six bottles of Laurent Perrier rose champagne and six bottles of Sancerre wine, totalling £270, but then he became aware of unauthorised, fraudulent activity totalling £13,000 over the next few days.

I hope Mr Ackerman has a house in Spain called Casa Fatsam.

Shite aside, I actually think Bruce wont be as bad a shout as is being made out.  A bloke that should really have played for his country but didn't.    A bloke that will know how he imagined it would feel to play for the country will put up with nobody else disrespecting a position he didn't get the chance to have.

A bloke that won a dozen or so major honours with Man Utd. He'll command respect.    Wonder what Obese Sam will command?  (apart from boxes and boxes of hubba bubba)

Bruce wont command respect, like. Half the squad won't have a clue or give a shite what he won with Man United.

I'm not sure many managers can command respect when they can't even command their own waistline despite being out on the training field day after day.

Bruce wont command respect, like. Half the squad won't have a clue or give a s**** what he won with Man United.

I'm not sure many managers can command respect when they can't even command their own waistline despite being out on the training field day after day.

*cough* Rafa *cough*

Has any of the mainstream press or major pundits written articles explicitly saying what utterly shite choices either candidate would be?

It's the old be careful what you wish for situation. After years of trumpeting Fat Sam's virtues and how stupid we were to sack him, they must be finding it difficult to now express opposition to the same guy getting the England job. What's more noticeable is that there have been very few articles showing any enthusiasm for the appointment. He's getting the job by default basically. No one half decent wants it.

Imagine if he doesn't get it after all of this :lol: Same for Bruce too.

Sat all summer telling the press and your club that you want to leave to become England manager - then have to return only a few weeks before the season starts to start planning a team that you don't want to be at, who have had no direction or signings all summer.

How is it that the FA cannot see what any self respecting football supporter can see, that Bruce and Allardyce are simply not good football managers?

Surely at least one of the decision makers must have watched either of their teams over the last few years? I can only conclude that their interviewing of these two clowns is either ultimate incompetence, or a final FU to the media and little ingerlanders that insist on a "Proper Englishman with Pashun" in charge, just to show how bad things can be.

Sadly incompetence is the more likely

How is it that the FA cannot see what any self respecting football supporter can see, that Bruce and Allardyce are simply not good football managers?

Surely at least one of the decision makers must have watched either of their teams over the last few years? I can only conclude that their interviewing of these two clowns is either ultimate incompetence, or a final FU to the media and little ingerlanders that insist on a "Proper Englishman with Pashun" in charge, just to show how bad things can be.

Sadly incompetence is the more likely

It's bonkers how out of touch they are - I don't know how it's possible to be so profoundly misguided.

In what way would Big Sam ruffle the FA? Insist that they scrap technique training and set a 6'4" height minimum?

He'd insist on doing everything his way. Whereas Bruce comes across as totally spineless.