Sam Allardyce

Thespence

How long until the media hound him out?

I give it 12 months.

He'll at least get the World Cup, imo.

Nah, don't think it'll be as easy as on paper. What guarantees do you have that Sam fucking Allardyce could lead a team to the World Cup?

:lol: I don't know what your qualification run looks like but isn't it a lock that you're at least the second best team in your group?

I give it 12 months.

Nah, don't think it'll be as easy as on paper. What guarantees do you have that Sam fucking Allardyce could lead a team to the World Cup?

Are you even certain the FA want England to qualify?  The 2018 World Cup could be a disaster if the "fans" clash again, failure to qualify could be a blessing in disguise.

I give it 12 months.

Are you even certain the FA want England to qualify?  The 2018 World Cup could be a disaster if the "fans" clash again, failure to qualify could be a blessing in disguise.

Aye, it has the hallmarks of the episode of Father Ted episode where Ireland pick Ted and Dougal to sing their Eurovision song so they deliberately lose.

Scotland and Slovakia are our biggest threats...

Slovenia are honestly not too shabby these days. Not good, but against an Allardyce led England? I'd fancy Slovenia.

Just fucking choose Howe or some other cunt like Paul Clement or even Garry Monk. Just try something else. Throw the die.

It's utterly unsinspired thinking.

Tragically, it's also unsurprising.

How the fuck can we suffer a humiliating defeat on he basis of having no plan B and then go appoint someone like this fat cunt who, also, has no plan B.

It's ridiculous. And on behalf of that fat slug, it's utterly undeserved. I hope, if he's appointed, that the media throw heaps of shit at him. It's unspiring and lazy at best, feckless and cowardly at worst.

Scotland and Slovakia are our biggest threats...

Slovenia are honestly not too shabby these days. Not good, but against an Allardyce led England? I'd fancy Slovenia.

Just fucking choose Howe or some other cunt like Paul Clement or even Garry Monk. Just try something else. Throw the die.

Decent use. :thup:

Listening to the two cockney knackers on Talksport now (I know,  I know) talking about fat sham.  They've had two makem twats on in a row.

It's fuckin comedy gold.

They are fuckin *devastated* at him possibly leaving.

Made my mind up.

Big Sam for England!

:lol:

I know this won't be popular but if you are going English, Harry Redknapp should even be way ahead of Sam.

At least Harry showed he can get performance out of top players at Spurs, which he did both in the league, and in the Champions League.

Genuinely don't understand why they are so adverse to Redknapp, but then look at Sam and Bruce. I think it's ridiculous.

Redknapp would do well with England IMO.

Redknapp's problems have mainly been of the non-footballing variety.

Plane windows don't wind down so at least they wouldn't be able to interview him pulling into Russia.

Redknapp's as bent as a Samurai sword, gets teams relegated and is even older than Hodgson. Get lost, man.

He would still be a better bet than Allardyce. No doubt about it.