Sam Allardyce

Thespence

After watching the absolute shit that Portugal has played this tournament and still won the whole thing, I don't think Allardyce is that bad of a shout for you guys.

It won't be pretty, but you might fucking win.

I'd rather Pards over Fat Sam for England just so that Pardew will be absolutely decimated by the media and mackems continue to be s*** under Sam. Now, it seems Fat Sam will destroy the English team and split the fanbase and mackems might get a better manager in.

Oh well. Could have been a worse summer. Rafa leaves to join another team and we end up with Pearson. So I'm ok with it so far.

I'd rather Pards over Fat Sam for England just so that Pardew will be absolutely decimated by the media and mackems continue to be s*** under Sam. Now, it seems Fat Sam will destroy the English team and split the fanbase and mackems might get a better manager in.

Oh well. Could have been a worse summer. Rafa leaves to join another team and we end up with Pearson. So I'm ok with it so far.

It's a false logic-that smug b***ard pardew will not even acknowledge the fact he was shit for England and see it as a success for him that he managed his country. I want him to be seen for the charlatan he is right now and for the press to annihilate him for his current and past works.

I imagine seeing Iceland do "well" with a direct and organised approach has influenced these jokers.

Instead of recognising the England team has far more talent and looking for someone that can nurture it, they are looking to emulate Iceland.

Unreal.

I don't think I'll watch a game under Fat Sam.

I'm not really much of an England supporter, watch the games if they are on and I'm not doing anything, but won't go out of my way to watch them unless we are at the later stages of a competition. If Fat Sam takes over though then I'll lose what interest I have.

We'll win our qualifying games with ease, the press and public will talk us up as potential World Champions and we'll go out in the second round to a brave Scotland.

I think I want this to happen. Never been too bothered about England apart from in the tournaments and that wouldn't be a great loss. Although there's a chance the mackems would replace him with someone decent, I think I'd take that risk. They're not going down any time soon with Allardyce there and in terms of performance he's the only decent managerial appointment they've made in years. If they are forced to change manager now, and they get it wrong, they would be prime relegation candidates this year.

As someone who wants this to drag out & screw Sunderland over, this is great.

Very much disagree with this like. I'd much rather they keep him so we know exactly what they're getting.

As someone who wants this to drag out & screw Sunderland over, this is great.

Very much disagree with this like. I'd much rather they keep him so we know exactly what they're getting.

They'd get a solid 14th or 15th finish. But they could easily be stuck with a new manager with very little time to buy his own players.