Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Allardyce was more or less a guarantee of Premier League survival. He was dismissed by Newcastle under similar circumstances when owners changed, and that was a decision they were able to reflect on at leisure in the Championship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2010/12/allardyce_deserved_better.html

That's the second time in a week Phil McNulty has said that. He seems to be under the mistaken belief that Newcastle sacked Allardyce then got relegated the same season. Is he Allardyce's mate or something? Anyway, I seem to recall our fans singing "We're shit and we're sick of it!" in the weeks leading up to Allardyce's sack. Phil seems to forget we were the only team to lose to Derby.

Unfortunately too many minds persistently rewind to Allardyce's dismal eight months in charge of Newcastle. During that period his squad grew increasingly bored during interminable team meetings about "how to stop" opponents. One brave player once asked: "But what do you want us to do when we're on the ball?"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/13/sam-allardyce-sacked-blackburn-rovers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder who it was that said that? That's hilarious. Fat Sam just doesn't get it. Can't get anything into that enormous dense head of his.

If you have cash & takever a football club & Allardyce is running the show you give it a few weeks & then say to yourself "I am not paying that cunt anymore". Sacking Allardyce has nothing to with football, self made people do not like giving this cunt there coin.

What the fuck Allardyce gone :| what a joke' date=' would love him at Wigan, proper humble quality manager who gets best out of his team, I always liked him even at the Bolton scum.[/quote']

:mackems: :idiot2:

The thought of Allardyce at Wigan sort of makes me sick. I couldn't think of a football club more deserving to be obliterated into nothingness.

West Ham tbh, they're still banging on about the bullshit "West Ham way" 35 years later. Bunch of deluded cretins.

The thought of Allardyce at Wigan sort of makes me sick. I couldn't think of a football club more deserving to be obliterated into nothingness.

West Ham tbh, they're still banging on about the bullshit "West Ham way" 35 years later. Bunch of deluded cretins.

But... they won the World Cup!

Guest Ridzuan

He's probably the most unluckiest manager in the history of the PL. I'll bet he will fly off to Spain and beg Real Madrid to sack Jose and hire him.

Just been emailed by a Rovers fan mate of mine that incredibly it could even be David Beckham in as player-manager, apparently he's been in a hotel in Manchester having talks with the owners. Wind-up, surely?  :lol:

:thup:

Unfortunately he'd probably keep them up so no thanks.

Just been emailed by a Rovers fan mate of mine that incredibly it could even be David Beckham in as player-manager, apparently he's been in a hotel in Manchester having talks with the owners. Wind-up, surely?  :lol:

Possibly as a player. As a manager, no chance.

Guest Roger Kint

Beckham was in Manchester to steal the limelight from those Chilean miners, could you imagine that wife of his in a shithole like Blackburn...