Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

25 year old with 120 games played in his career. Fair to say he's got enough experience that he can't be using that as an excuse for some shocking keeping today.

To be honest, I thought that he was 18 or something like that.  :lol:

25 year old with 120 games played in his career. Fair to say he's got enough experience that he can't be using that as an excuse for some shocking keeping today.

To be honest, I thought that he was 18 or something like that.  :lol:

Thought so too. He was incredibly bad.

25 is quite young for a keeper, they often don't get starts at the top level until that age. Was a shame today, no idea how good he actually is but he made a couple of decent stops and probably didn't benefit from being thrown in at the last minute. Some of the worst kicking I've ever seen, mind.

Some strange reason he seemed to gain confidence after his mistake if anything. Actually did nothing wrong after that calamity, which was about his 5th in the game to that point.

Aye, I noticed that as well, odd but a bit encouraging.

Some strange reason he seemed to gain confidence after his mistake if anything. Actually did nothing wrong after that calamity, which was about his 5th in the game to that point.

It's obviously because of his class mental strength techniques.

"What techniques do you employ to make sure you stay focused for the full 90 minutes?"

"Normally just set myself a target to get through to 45 minutes preferably with a clean sheet, if not and I let a goal in then I’m determined to make it just that one goal, if another goal goes in then just to make it two goals and so on and so forth. Then just carry on through the match"

It's obviously because of his class mental strength techniques.

"What techniques do you employ to make sure you stay focused for the full 90 minutes?"

"Normally just set myself a target to get through to 45 minutes preferably with a clean sheet, if not and I let a goal in then I’m determined to make it just that one goal, if another goal goes in then just to make it two goals and so on and so forth. Then just carry on through the match"

:spit: