Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

I will take 10m. Much more realistic

Think we should be looking at at least 15m. He is 24, had a great season and has another two years on his contract.

10-15m is what you pay for a chamionship midfielder who is untested in the PL.

Young, English and mentioned by Pep. North of 20m easy.

£20m seems about right to be with him wanting away. Champo players are going for £15-20m these days man.

Its usually Championship strikers or kids who look like they could be stars going for that much tbf. He’s worth what someone will pay and he’s desperate to leave so that brings the price down too

£20m seems about right to be with him wanting away. Champo players are going for £15-20m these days man.

Its usually Championship strikers or kids who look like they could be stars going for that much tbf. He’s worth what someone will pay and he’s desperate to leave so that brings the price down too

Yeap but he's English and young with potential to improve. If we sell for less than £20m to a pl team like West ham or Everton who throw money away we're fucking idiots.

If we’d sold in January we’d have been lucky to get £8-10m imo. He doubled his value the second half of the season.

I agree his value has doubled. Still don't think we'll get anywhere above 10 for him though. We're in a shite negotiation position.

Yeap but he's English and young with potential to improve. If we sell for less than £20m to a pl team like West ham or Everton who throw money away we're fucking idiots.

Lee says don't worry, he's got this!

lee-charnley-thumbs-up-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

i hope this useless fucking ring piece is the first to be peddled by the Sheiks. Actually id be in favour of him being stoned to death

i hope this useless fucking ring piece is the first to be peddled by the Sheiks. Actually id be in favour of him being stoned to death

aye it will have to be stoning, as there's nee fucker gonna be able to behead that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

This poor soul been sold yet? I would get a new agent if I was him.

Not at training today?

Being hacked has become an excuse for when people fuck up on social media.

It’s the same when morons on social media click the accept button for random apps to be able to post on their behalf, and when they do they suddenly say ‘I was hacked’. No you weren’t, you have a random app access to your profile in order to read the article which tells you why the chicken crossed the road.

Someone should just tweet him and be like honestly Isaac nobody gives a fuck, you seem like a good lad and if it helps you get out of here quicker that’s all the better for you, we’re falling to bits yada yada yada.