C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Disappointing whenever this thread is bumped that he hasn't been killed by a snake.

I would only accept a Boa Constrictor as it would choke the life out of him.  He would look up at me and ask for help and I'd say "knaa, your awful football dies here today with you"

A Cobra would be wasting its venom on him unless it was helping the Boa Constrictor.

Disappointing whenever this thread is bumped that he hasn't been killed by a snake.

I would only accept a Boa Constrictor as it would choke the life out of him.  He would look up at me and ask for help and I'd say "knaa, your awful football dies here today with you"

A Cobra would be wasting its venom on him unless it was helping the Boa Constrictor.

Or ‘try staying on your front foot’

This cunt retired and on Strictly yet?

That's the last place we want him. He'll be ballero deep in some poor little Ukrainian dancer before Len can say "he can really foxtrot and he did finish 5th that time though didn't he? 7"

This cunt retired and on Strictly yet?

That's the last place we want him. He'll be ballero deep in some poor little Ukrainian dancer before Len can say "he can really foxtrot and he did finish that time though didn't he? 7"

Ballero deep :lol:

Wishing him death is a bit harsh, but wouldn’t mind seeing him suffer a botched surgery like Lesley ash, him ruining his own face in the chase for extra vanity points. Would be poetic and well deserved. Would pretty much end his career and any chance we’d have to put up with him as well, no one would take him seriously.

Or ‘try staying on your front foot’

He might escape with a bit of magic.

Guest chopey

reckon this cunt will be looking for another payday soon

I think him and his type's days are over, Moyes has been overlooked for the Kilmarnock job, Big Sam gets linked with nothing these days, Hughes, Pullis and McClaren have had to many failures now and it looks like the new vogue is ex top quality players, good riddance

I think him and his type's days are over, Moyes has been overlooked for the Kilmarnock job, Big Sam gets linked with nothing these days, Hughes, Pullis and McClaren have had to many failures now and it looks like the new vogue is ex top quality players, good riddance

some fuckwits will turn to these clowns at some point

allardyce is an odd one tbf, kind of surprised no relegation fodder have moved for him since his last stint

you might be right overall

allardyce is an odd one tbf, kind of surprised no relegation fodder have moved for him since his last stint

There's a joke in here somewhere.

Don't think Big Sam is really interested these days unless you back up the money truck hard - look how much it took Everton to lure that walrus off his rock - 3 million in salary for 8 months work, then a 6 million pay off at the end of it all on top.  They also had to pay Crystal Palace compensation for the privilege.

No one in a relegation battle is going to fork that sort of dosh out again.

Don't think Big Sam is really interested these days unless you back up the money truck hard - look how much it took Everton to lure that walrus off his rock - 3 million in salary for 8 months work, then a 6 million pay off at the end of it all on top.  They also had to pay Crystal Palace compensation for the privilege.

No one in a relegation battle is going to fork that sort of dosh out again.

:lol: