Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Think he'll risk them ahead of the champions League game? They've nothing to play for.  Reckon D.Silva will play but not so sure about Sterling or KDB.

That game is two weeks away from Sunday's game though.

Would you want to go into that game having not played competitively for what would be approaching 3 weeks long, if they don't play Sunday? Think that's a far worse idea.

No Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Mahrez, Willian or Traore for others.

Was going to bring in David Silva but decided to stick with Fernandes and get Jesus for Jimenez instead. Only to see the troll Calvert-Lewin benched, obviously :lol:

Transferring out KDB for Son - what was I thinking  :idiot2:

I captained KDB today. I tried to tell you man :lol:

Think he'll risk them ahead of the champions League game? They've nothing to play for.  Reckon D.Silva will play but not so sure about Sterling or KDB.

That game is two weeks away from Sunday's game though.

Would you want to go into that game having not played competitively for what would be approaching 3 weeks long, if they don't play Sunday? Think that's a far worse idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has been paying attention, but the FPL winner has been disqualified for a racist comment made against Sterling in a private chat. Someone grassed him up and they've taken the title away from him.

Obviously he's done a bad thing and should be punished in public for this..... although I didn't think they'd say he didn't win.

Game is open for next season :thup:

They've made it even more unbalanced by classifying Aubameyang, Rashford and Greenwood as midfielders.

Ridiculous. Should be the other way around, the likes of Salah, Sterling, Mané etc should be moved to forwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Game is open for next season :thup:

They've made it even more unbalanced by classifying Aubameyang, Rashford and Greenwood as midfielders.

Utterly stupid. However I will take the 'advantage' that is available to every other player.

Ideally I'd have Greenwood or Fernandes on the bench for the first week and just go 4-3-3. But can't decide who to leave out - guys like Vardy, Ings, Jimenez, Kane and Son have good games.

Salah, Aubameyang, Werner and Mitrovic are locked in.