Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Was on the verge of buying Antonio as well :lol:

But decided it was more urgent to FINALLY bring in Fernandes after his 44pts from 3 matches. And Neco Williams' clean sheet stays on the bench because Alexander-Arnold came on. FML FPL.

I had Foden as Captain...got 90 min and did fuck all. 

Im Leading my main mini league by 30 points and praying I can hang on. Got images of Sterling and Jesus getting 4 each against Norwich and killing the dream.

Hopefully he does a similar thing last game

Here’s a thought. If you knew the top scoring player in advance every week would you be pretty much guaranteed to win the league? You’d be transferring them in/captaining them every week (presuming you could afford them), but that would obviously place some limitations on getting the other players around them.

I don't really get the bonus system. Mat Ryan got a bonus point in our game despite only having 1 save to make. Dubravka had more saves but didn't get one.

Not complaining as I had Ryan in my team but they must use a strange system to determine it

I don't really get the bonus system. Mat Ryan got a bonus point in our game despite only having 1 save to make. Dubravka had more saves but didn't get one.

Not complaining as I had Ryan in my team but they must use a strange system to determine it

Completed passes?

Here’s a thought. If you knew the top scoring player in advance every week would you be pretty much guaranteed to win the league? You’d be transferring them in/captaining them every week (presuming you could afford them), but that would obviously place some limitations on getting the other players around them.

Pretty much. That would give you 1312 points from the top scorers/round for this season (assuming 3x capped Antonio in week 35).

Pretty much. That would give you 1312 points from the top scorers/round for this season (assuming 3x capped Antonio in week 35).

Makes sense. Getting the captain right is half the job.

Guest chopey

De Bruyne and sterling will play, they've both got milestones they want to hit

Aye Sterling will take any pens as well.