The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

f***ing Celtic.

Yeah the one fixture I didn't think would let me down.

Bloody mug's game  :lol:

Useless! Let both my bets down. Got my money back on a horse but thats not the point!

Leeds' home for though. Last 18 they've won 14, drawn 2 & lost 2 (one against us). Unbeaten in the last 5.

dunno, I think those odds are mental tbh :lol: Was expecting closer to 1.40 (2/5) when I went on the list. We'll see!

Bad weekend. Need the Norwegian league to save me on Monday.

Rosenborg?

Rosenborg, Odd and Brann are all certainties on paper. Rosenborg are certain no matter what. Still think they'll possibly go undefeated throughout the season as teams have already started fielding weaker sides against them to save their players for games they can win :lol:

I backed Brann against a newly promoted side last week and they were fucking garbage.

Never bet on matches involving newly promoted Norwegian teams. They're always hit and miss due to either opponents underestimating them or the promoted team firing on all sylinders. 50/50 until about ten-fifteen games into the season when they've been found out.

Bad weekend. Need the Norwegian league to save me on Monday.

Rosenborg?

Rosenborg, Odd and Brann are all certainties on paper. Rosenborg are certain no matter what. Still think they'll possibly go undefeated throughout the season as teams have already started fielding weaker sides against them to save their players for games they can win :lol:

:thup:

Chucked them in a 6 team acca with AIK, Norroköping & RoPS double chance at like 13/1

edit: cunts!

If Bendtner scores the last goal my total jumps to £1412 today.

the fuvk is your bet? :lol:

Initial one is Rosenborg, Odd, Molde and Brann. Second one is Rosenborg win Bendtner last goalscorer, Brann and Odd.