The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Stoke on the cunt list.

Had Hull, West Ham, Watford, Sunderland, Leicester and Stoke to all get 5+ corners each.

£2 on at around 60/1. All managed it, bar Stoke with 4. Cunts.

What do you all make of the relegation market as it stands?

Boro & Sunderland look dead and buried, 5/1 & 17/1 to stay up respectively.

Bookies then have it as something of a coin flip between Hull & Swansea but I really like the jobs that Silva and Clement have done so far.

If those two teams beat Boro this week (they're both at home) then you could argue a few teams get dragged back in. You wouldn't be getting anything like these prices come Thursday morning anyway:

Palace 9/1, Burnley 14/1, Watford 20/1, West Ham 40/1, Bournemouth 40/1, Leicester 66/1.

Swansea & U2.5 at 3/1, hedged by the under.

Arsenal & BTTS at 19/4, hedged by BTTS.

Betway's prices in the 'Result & BTTS' market for the later game are an outlier if you fancy it either way.

I'm thinking a very silly £5 on Villa to go up this season at 200/1. They're in form, 10 adrift with only 7 to play, obviously unlikely but it's only really Fulham & Sheff Wed who it'd be really tough to catch.

With only 21 points to pay for, that's a huge ask. You're basically relying on Villa winning every game and then Fulham and Sheff Weds losing 3 and drawing a couple. From teams that are in broadly decent form, I'd say that's a stretch.

Definitely is. But 200/1 looks very good. If they beat Fulham it's 7 points to make up from their other 6 winnable games, which is doable.

Yeah - I guess it's not completely unthinkable. You've just got to hope that Kodija guy doesn't get injured/suspended as he their only source of goals at the minute.