The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Idrissa gueye to be man of the match tonight @ 25/1 is value. Everton will be after getting about Liverpool and he will be at the centre of that.

Also fancy Everton +1 @10/11

Or wait for Paully

Ha ha! I had £20 on Origi 1st 6/1 (sitter!) then put £10 on Sturridge when he replaced him at 16/1 - the bastard post ha ha!

Had the day off today and starting with a tenner I've made €150 just from going on the inplay tab on Bet365 and putting it all each time on for example over 0.5 goals in a 0-0 game that has around 35 minutes left. Over 2.5 if 1-1. Odds of around 1.40.

Doesnt matter what game (one was French womens football ffs), just made sure there were loads of shots for each team up to that point. 

It seems remarkably easy :lol: Maybe I just got lucky today, but most games ended with more than the one more goal I needed

Bayern vs Leipzig tonight and both teams are level on points yet the away team are a mental price of 15/2! It would be rude not to have a little flutter on them at that price!

Ha ha well they had a glorious chance in the first minute, went behind, Neuer made a great save and are now 2-0 down and also a man down ha ha!