The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Done the stupid thing of betting on results I want to happen in UK then one for extra value..

West Brom, Ipswich, Newcastle -1, Sevilla HTFT - 42/1. Went for a Yankee and accumulator.

Who do we fancy tomorrow then?

Liverpool

Chelsea

Newcastle

Solid treble around 5/2

I've looked at that!

I've had an unreal week especially with first scorers!

Ronnie

Gayle

Zlatan

So I'm hoping Lukaku tops it off tonight!

That treble! What a week! So far! Ha ha!

On paper their squad looks half decent, especially the majority of their midfield/attack. None of them are performing at the minute though so I'd be avoiding them!

Nice are almost EVS at home to Lorient today. No idea why they're flying and need to win to go top!

On paper their squad looks half decent, especially the majority of their midfield/attack. None of them are performing at the minute though so I'd be avoiding them!

Nice are almost EVS at home to Lorient today. No idea why they're flying and need to win to go top!

They were away in the southern Russia on Thursday, so the expectation is that they'll be knackered (they got thumped in that game too).

Still think it's a good price though.

Friend had both teams to score and draw in the Austria/Wales, Turkey/Ukraine & Iceland/Finland games at 90/1.

Ouch. :lol:

Iceland winner didnt even go in, then when they put it in the GK had it under his hand and in his control.  Should have been disallowed.  Bet he's even more annoyed!

Friend had both teams to score and draw in the Austria/Wales, Turkey/Ukraine & Iceland/Finland games at 90/1.

Ouch. :lol:

Iceland winner didnt even go in, then when they put it in the GK had it under his hand and in his control.  Should have been disallowed.  Bet he's even more annoyed!

That goal won me £17. :yao: