The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

The minimum odds you can bet on is 1/5. First 1/5 I can see on Betfair for that game is Man Utd HT DNB, so to lay that off, you'd need to bet on Saints to lead at HT, which is 11/2, meaning £9 will cover it (returns £58.50). You won't get a better price than that, as the fact it's DNB means you're getting more generous odds on the away win - the typical opposite price to 1/5 is 10/3.

A corner market may be decent value at HT for odds of 1/5 or so. Usually get decent value on them but that's a big risk if you don't want to lay it off. Or a card to be awarded by a specific time in the match if Betfair offer this?

Turned £150 from my last night winnings into £245 on the Kent v Yorkshire cricket match. Was never in doubt I let the first 15 overs pass to see how they were playing then lumped on under 324.5 runs. Seemed too easy!

Curse of the Europa is back tonight, though. It's a nightmare so just small stakes on:

£2 over 2.5 goals Midtjylland v Osmanlispor, Shakhtar, West Ham, AZ and R.Vienna to win returns £70

£1.80 Larnaca, Tel Aviv, Fenerbahce, West Ham, Gent, Sassuolo, Olympiakos to win returns £68

The minimum odds you can bet on is 1/5. First 1/5 I can see on Betfair for that game is Man Utd HT DNB, so to lay that off, you'd need to bet on Saints to lead at HT, which is 11/2, meaning £9 will cover it (returns £58.50). You won't get a better price than that, as the fact it's DNB means you're getting more generous odds on the away win - the typical opposite price to 1/5 is 10/3.

They must have seen this post or something because DNB and HT DNB bets don't qualify for the offer anymore.

£4 Gayle anytime, over 2.5 goals Newcastle win / Kane anytime, over 2.5 goals Spurs win

£2 Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, Northampton, Portsmouth, Newport, Juventus, Sevilla

£1.40 Ibrahimovic, Kane, Llorente all to score before 75th minute

I decided to roll a dice to get my bet for the 3pm Premier League games so I've ended up with

Liverpool

Swansea/Hull draw

Spurs/Palace draw

Watford/Chelsea draw

West Brom/Everton

:lol: