General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't click on that if you are curious about how poor an article it is.

Tammy Abraham said "oh my God" when Yedlin blocked his effort.  That is literally the story. 

Cheers, saved me a click. :thup:

Lifting either way like :lol:

Bit of a touchy subject but the way I see it, anyone going in there deserves exactly what they get ie Mike's nufc.  Wouldn't surprise me if some actually want Pardew back, best we've had since Bobby iirc.

Kill is.

It went down like a shit sandwich at the time. Remember seeing it in here as people were pushing hard against Pardew and seeing that. Irony doesn't translate well if your not in on the joke.

It went down like a shit sandwich at the time. Remember seeing it in here as people were pushing hard against Pardew and seeing that. Irony doesn't translate well if your not in on the joke.

That was the joke though.

The joke is the fact loads of idiots on football forums thought it was real

Who in their right mind would think a fan would be so positive Pardew they would go to the trouble of dressing up and writing a placard supporting him

Who in their right mind would think a fan would be so positive Pardew they would go to the trouble of dressing up and writing a placard supporting him

Who in their right mind would think a fan would be so intent on wumming football forumers into thinking they liked Pardew so much they would go to the trouble of dressing up and writing a placard supporting him?

Can massively recommend the YouTube channel 'TJS Sports' for decent-length highlights of dozens of Newcastle matches from mostly the 90s. I just tortured myself with 17 minutes of the semi-final against Poyet's Chelsea.

Remember when we only really used to hate opposition players/people?

Who in their right mind would think a fan would be so intent on wumming football forumers into thinking they liked Pardew so much they would go to the trouble of dressing up and writing a placard supporting him?

It wasn’t aimed at forumers

I was making a generalisation

They went to the trouble due to the predicted reaction ( which it got )