Links to other clubs' message boards

Dave

Guest craggy

I know its not another teams forum but did anyone used to use Toon Ultras and know what's happened to it?

I used to use it loads mate, It slowly got less and less about the forum and more and more about the match day. Most people off there still stand together in the Leazes Corner and go to away games together. But most of their stuff is organised via phone and on a match day now.

It served it's purpose for a long time though, and it helped to achieve the introduction of a singing section and a fair few new songs also...

I'm 'Heron' off their btw.

Fair enough. I didn't know anyone personally from the forum, I just used to use it for posting my views, away ticket requests etc then suddenly one day i tried going on it and it sent me to some random site. Luckily I found this forum which seems better and more active. My username was same on their as it is on here

I know its not another teams forum but did anyone used to use Toon Ultras and know what's happened to it?

I used to use it loads mate, It slowly got less and less about the forum and more and more about the match day. Most people off there still stand together in the Leazes Corner and go to away games together. But most of their stuff is organised via phone and on a match day now.

It served it's purpose for a long time though, and it helped to achieve the introduction of a singing section and a fair few new songs also...

I'm 'Heron' off their btw.

Fair enough. I didn't know anyone personally from the forum, I just used to use it for  posting my views, away ticket requests etc then suddenly one day i tried going on it and it sent me to some random site. Luckily I found this forum which seems better and more active. My username was same on their as it is on here

Aye, nice one. This ones a lot better recognised like, and better maintained. Toon Ultras was primarily a group about going to the game though, this is primarily a forum. TU served it's purpose and still does as a 'group' like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest NufcBano

Lads. Just reas the news this morning. Very sad.

If you're looking for a new forum then don't look further than www.toon-forum.com. Its quite new but is full of craic.

Just thought I would mention it, give a look.

HTL!

Just realised its April 1st................this is probably an April Fools joke in it? I. am. a. fool.

Lads. Just reas the news this morning. Very sad.

If you're looking for a new forum then don't look further than www.toon-forum.com. Its quite new but is full of craic.

Just thought I would mention it, give a look.

HTL!

Just realised its April 1st................this is probably an April Fools joke in it? I. am. a. fool.

:lol:

http://www.barcaforum.com/forum.php

It's a gloryhunter cove, but it's the major FCB forum in English. I personally avoid it  :razz:

"Player Chat: Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, you name it..."

c***s. Imagine if we did that?

Player Chat: Shola, Smudger, Danny Simpson, you name it...

Player Chat: Ben Arfa, Cabayé, Cissé, Ba you name it...

Starting to look better, doesn't it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bimpy474

Schwepps bloke on nufc forum is having a full blown meltdown, enough to make RTG look like amateurs....rather disturbing....:D

Guest bimpy474

What bloke? :lol:

Poster on there called "Schwepps", reckon he is an itk, he's been pulled for his bullshit and just gone mental.

What bloke? :lol:

Poster on there called "Schwepps", reckon he is an itk, he's been pulled for his bullshit and just gone mental.

http://i.imgur.com/B0Rf9.jpg