Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t see us conceding so many chances and maintaining any distance from the bottom 3. I think Burnley and Sheff United will start grinding out wins and draws as they’re not as open. West Brom and Fulham look absolutely awful. I think we’ll be in the mix for that last spot.

• 3 weeks later...

If Wilson stays fit no chance of relegation. But that’s not the point is it, it’s going to be more of the same inane bullshit until the club is sold. At the moment it’s Bruce, if it was someone else it would be equally

dire because Ashley won’t employ anyone with genuine quality. Who in their right mind would come?

If Wilson stays fit no chance of relegation. But that’s not the point is it, it’s going to be more of the same inane bullshit until the club is sold. At the moment it’s Bruce, if it was someone else it would be equally

dire because Ashley won’t employ anyone with genuine quality. Who in their right mind would come?

I’m guessing the role is more attractive than it was after Rafa left

How so?

How so?

Last time around the managers would have had to consider:

Living up to Benitez and reputation all damage if they don’t

No prospect of a takeover any time soon

A side with no strikers who were about to splurge £60m on a striker and winger that Rafa didn’t want

I think those three major red flags are not as severe as they were at that moment

All depends on the takeover. If it happens there'll be plenty of top managers lining up to come here. If not, then Bruce will be here until we get relegated.

• 2 weeks later...

Our next 13 games are as follows:

Fulham (h)

Man City (a)

Liverpool (h)

Leicester (h)

Sheff United (a)

Arsenal (a)

Leeds (h)

Everton (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (h)

Chelsea (a)

Man United (a)

Wolves (h)

I dont see us picking much in that run.

Guest neesy111

Fulham (h)

Man City (a)

Liverpool (h)

Leicester (h)

Sheff United (a)

Arsenal (a)

Leeds (h)

Everton (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (h)

Chelsea (a)

Man United (a)

Wolves (h)

We will.  Bruce will work some black magic again.

Fulham (h)

Man City (a)

Liverpool (h)

Leicester (h)

Sheff United (a)

Arsenal (a)

Leeds (h)

Everton (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (h)

Chelsea (a)

Man United (a)

Wolves (h)

We'll pick up just enough to stay above the relegation zone, well away from Europe and enough to ensure morons can bang on about what a great job Bruce has done. We'll beat one of the good sides as well so Bruce can live off that for a year. Basically the next 5 seasons will be the same.

The game against Fulham is vital for us. We need to win because anything else is a disaster as the next month is tricky. We could be out of the cup while losing five in a row within less than three weeks...

I hate Bruce as our manager, but I don’t want to see us relegated as that will all but eliminate the chances of a takeover

Fulham (h)

Man City (a)

Liverpool (h)

Leicester (h)

Sheff United (a)

Arsenal (a)

Leeds (h)

Everton (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (h)

Chelsea (a)

Man United (a)

Wolves (h)

Course we will, we'll do as we usually do. A result like this happens, someone says dig out the relegationometer, we 'react' with some a run of passable results and maybe a good win, and it's like "lol better than Rafa haha kill iz", then we get twatted again. Rinse and repeat. We're certainly not getting into the top half and we're certainly not getting relegated. On and on and on and on we go under this regime.

Meaningless week after meaningless month after meaningless year. Baffles me how many folk still feel a thing.

Guest neesy111

Fulham (h)

Man City (a)

Liverpool (h)

Leicester (h)

Sheff United (a)

Arsenal (a)

Leeds (h)

Everton (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (h)

Chelsea (a)

Man United (a)

Wolves (h)

Course we will, we'll do as we usually do. A result like this happens, someone says dig out the relegationometer, we 'react' with some a run of passable results and maybe a good win, and it's like "lol better than Rafa haha kill iz", then we get twatted again. Rinse and repeat. We're certainly not getting into the top half and we're certainly not getting relegated. On and on and on and on we go under this regime.

Meaningless week after meaningless after meaningless month after meaningless year. Baffles me how many folk still feel a thing.

:thup:

Newcastle in their 4th year back in the Premier League, Leeds first season back after 16 years.

Leeds have spent a bit in the summer, but then Bruce has had his fair share over the past 18 months as well.

Both on 17 points, but we have a game in hand, so technically in a better position.

https://m.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/26133365

Newcastle 9/2 to go down, Leeds a massive 22/1. Their squad can't be that much better than ours, and if it is, there should be serious question asked as to why, so I think we kind of know the main reasons why there is such a contrast in those odds, and what is causing money, or expected money, to be placed on the respective markets.