Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

We're seeing that reaction under not much pressure at all, how on earth anyone can say with certainty that half a season of sub 35k attendances wouldn't tip the balance in our favour is beyond me.  Seems a very convenient opinion to hold when you "just love going to the match".  Some of us used to love going to the match as well but won't support this voluntary glass ceiling the club has imposed on itself for over a decade now.

Spot on. :thup:

They go on like anyone who has decided to stay away didn't like going in the first place: "Yeah it's easy for you to stay away but I like going to the match and the pub"

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you fucking whopper.

It's been a sacrifice for everyone, only the selfish won't make it.

They go on like anyone who has decided to stay away didn't like going in the first place: "Yeah it's easy for you to stay away but I like going to the match and the pub"

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you fucking whopper.

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you f***ing whopper.

Originally I was hoping we’d stay up get taken over etc. I’m now in the camp where I hope it crashes and burns, we don’t win another home game all season and everyone who is attending deserves what they get.

Nice guy

Originally I was hoping we’d stay up get taken over etc. I’m now in the camp where I hope it crashes and burns, we don’t win another home game all season and everyone who is attending deserves what they get.

Nice guy

Lovely actually, but fuck you.

No need for that.

Nice guy

Lovely actually, but fuck you.

No need

The Chronicle

@ChronicleNUFC

Lee Charnley sat down with @lee_ryder and explained #NUFC's decision to offer free half-season tickets.

I bet he did :laugh:

Just another extension of the Ashley propaganda machine. Awaiting the follow up fluff piece; 5 things we learned about giving rich people rim jobs.

It's horrific in that if something or someone such as the Chronic called out the regime, discredited their lies, really took them to task then we'd see a lot more unrest in the supporters.

Just like the supporters who continue to go, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the fucking problem! You can butter it up however you like, the match day experience, the day out with the old mates, away from the wife, why should I stop and let him win, he won't care if I don't go, staying away changes nothing... the evidence is fucking there, clear as day, Ashley hates negative publicity, he shits himself when things turn even slightly sour, free fucking tickets?? Embarrassing and desperate, like a bunch of slut dragons.

The media, ex footballers, supporters that talk him up, give him an easy ride or continue to stuff their hard earned cash into his already fat pockets are doing so for selfish reasons and selfish reasons only.

"I felt that the supporters that have been with us and been good to Steve and the team, really supportive, it was like: 'Why don't we give them something back?

"That's what we have done.

"There's no tricks, agendas, it is simply the club saying thank you to the supporters who have been here and stuck with us, and supported Steve and the team.

"It's a thank-you to you and will give people the opportunity to come into the stadium that may have ordinarily not been able to."

:lol: :lol:

nice of ryder to not even ask a question

Fuck me, that’s nuclear levels of garbage....if the twats had invested as they should they wouldn’t have 10,000 spaces to be able to give away.....but hey ho, Merry Christmas from our benevolent owner.....die you fat git

Mind even if I was being paid I wouldn't want to go and watch the shot being served up and it's so short term thinking. When we reboot in summer and fight relegation again. Hope the stadium burns down with those fuckwits in it

So once he gives these tickets away he’s basically shutting up shop and preventing the vast majority of general sale tickets? So if 40000 tickets are sold it leaves 10000 seats for big games that could bring more income into the club. By giving every single one away he’s deliberately limiting the amount of cash coming into his own club and asset.

All in the name of vanity. What a fucking wanker this cunt is. Utter clown. Fuck the lot of them, those that pay, we that don’t and those that run the fucking shitshow. Utter cretins.