Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

https://twitter.com/AshleyOutdotcom/status/1152998027575140353

Topless Totty should get the lads away from their wives for a couple of hours.

It’s f*** all to do with the wives in truth  :lol:  it’s f***ing habit, it’s just what you do  :rolleyes:

Honestly i5 boils my p*ss they can’t even do it for one f***ing match the c***s, cretins, w*****s. :lol:

That last line does not deserve a smiley face. You're 100% right.

That article is all "me me me me me". MY essay about how much I love MY day out.

They go on like anyone who has decided to stay away didn't like going in the first place: "Yeah it's easy for you to stay away but I like going to the match and the pub"

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you fucking whopper.

It's been a sacrifice for everyone, only the selfish won't make it.

do they not understand how much of a wrench it is to stop going ? i would love to be able to take my bairn to the match still

That article is all "me me me me me". MY essay about how much I love MY day out.

They go on like anyone who has decided to stay away didn't like going in the first place: "Yeah it's easy for you to stay away but I like going to the match and the pub"

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you fucking whopper.

It's been a sacrifice for everyone, only the selfish won't make it.

:thup: :thup:

That win v man city on a bitter Jan night. Do these people  not realise it could be like that most weeks if this club was allowed to maximise its potential.  When I think of Rafa leaving to be replaced by Bruce the ghost of Bullseyes Jim Bowen enters my head saying 'Come and have a look at what you could've won.' As we dejectedly trudge off with our Steve Bruce tankards with £40 sticking out the top. Showing my age I know like.

Guest chopey

It’s one fuckin game

Nice van!

I think the article may have been written by an employee of Ashley owned Evans cycles who lives in Manchester.

So what's everyone's plans for boycott day?

Booking our taxi as normal but staying in toon for a piss up and 20 quid on Arsenal at the bookies which should contribute nicely towards the beers

Could be party time if there's enough like minded folk.

Old George Yard for a sing song later on ... a bonfire of Sports Direct related merchandise in the Bigg Market to roast some taties on and a guy of fatty

So what's everyone's plans for boycott day?

Booking our taxi as normal but staying in toon for a piss up and 20 quid on Arsenal at the bookies which should contribute nicely towards the beers

Could be party time if there's enough like minded folk.

Old George Yard for a sing song later on ... a bonfire of Sports Direct related merchandise in the Bigg Market to roast some taties on and a guy of fatty

Mine will be almost exactly the same. Taxi into town at 11.30. Drink beer in the pubs all day. Definitely In the old George at some point.

Got Monday off too.

Actually don't know. Maybe make a papier mache Ashley and instead of stringing it up and setting fire to it (probably incitement and a fire code violation), simply take to it like a pinata in the streets. Get it on YouTube with drunk Toon fans singing "Ashley out" all the while.

There's got to be a line somewhere, surely you could do something like that within the bounds of the law?

Guest covmag

Been thinking about this a lot.

Any of you NOT checking the score/not watching?

I feel a fraud if I do this as I'm so against this club at present.

I chucked in my ST so he gets nothing from me,however not giving a total fuck is hard in truth.

Dunno what I will be doing on that day.If theres a protest I could drive up ?