FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Give it to Australia/NZ so the US doesn't look completely self-serving here  :lol:

Clearly the World Cup should stay with AFC, perhaps a staunch US ally from the region with recent experience in hosting this kind of tournament could step in...

Aye, Japan all the way. Sick of shite no mark countries getting the nod :thup:

Walked right into that one :lol:

To be honest the Americans hate the Japanese. Seventy years after the war and the Japanese still buy adverts on TV channels in the states to try and show they are no longer the enemy.

Give it to Australia/NZ so the US doesn't look completely self-serving here  :lol:

Clearly the World Cup should stay with AFC, perhaps a staunch US ally from the region with recent experience in hosting this kind of tournament could step in...

To be honest the Americans hate the Japanese. Seventy years after the war and the Japanese still buy adverts on TV channels in the states to try and show they are no longer the enemy.

...I'm pretty sure that's not true

On a more serious note it'll be very interesting to see what happens from here. You'd assume Russia is too far gone to have anything changed unfortunately but I think 2022 will get re-run.

Have a European World Cup 2018

Aye, Japan all the way. Sick of s**** no mark countries getting the nod :thup:

On a more serious note it'll be very interesting to see what happens from here. You'd assume Russia is too far gone to have anything changed unfortunately but I think 2022 will get re-run.

Not a ton of "realistic" options if they don't want a European country twice in a row.

I saw the adverts myself in Florida last month!

Guest zicomartin

Hah... too s*** scared to set foot in Canada.

The FBI would have nailed him quicker than Mossad on Eichmann.

Where is that squires panel with Blatter in the travel agents? :)

Womens world cup saves football.

Who wudda thunk?

Probably just some random Japanese group being dafties.

Probably just some random Japanese group being dafties.

It had their Prime Minister in it and government logos everywhere!

Anyway, regardless of what happens to the World Cup I hope that FIFA can start afresh and put some proper footballing people in place and use their mountain of money in the correct way by funding grassroots across the world and furnishing nations who need them grants for stadiums and facilities.

Alan Shearer ‏@alanshearer  1m1 minute ago

Good news is Blatter is gone. Bad news is I've heard he's after the Newcastle job!!!

:lol:

Utter Dad humor :lol:

No fucking shit too. My Dad text me saying he's put a tenner on Blatter to be our next manager. Cringe as fuck.

It's blatantly not true :lol:

Bollocks.

I saw the advert!

To be honest this may still be all part of the master plan.

If he stood down before the election the Jordanian prince would have won by default and have a mandate to root out the corruption.

By winning the election And then resigning he allows others with an interest in protecting old FIFA to stand for election. Next one might be a Blatter puppet.

A Bluppet?

:lol:

Guest zicomartin

I saw the advert!

Which channel? American Heroes Channel (AHC) ? 

:lol: What in the absolute fuck are you talking about.

Guest firetotheworks

"I know that he has truly worked with the best interests of FIFA and football in his heart...which he keeps on the mantlepiece"