West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funniest thing is that we've only got so much money for him by selling him in January and he's not even going to be available til the end of the next transfer window; we'd of been lucky to get half what he's went for if we waited til the summer after he's missed 6 months. :lol:

Wonder if they managed to get him insured? He clearly couldn't fully 'pass' his medical due to his injury and I can only hope they've pushed it through wrongly and he's actually fucked.

That would be nice. :)

Did he leave here for fear of having his kneecaps smashed? Car torching seemed quite extreme so perhaps he needed to get away. Soft cunt

I don't want to laugh as a small part of me wants to see an Geordie Centre Forward playing for England ( I know I shouldn't but I am thinking long terms once the emotions of this week die down ) but by fuck I would laugh at Liverpool if he was fucked long term.