Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest michaelfoster

Saw Mick Martin, ex NUFC player & commentator on radio in the Metro Centre on Wednesday evening, ive spoke to him loads before as he lives near me

Guest Roger Kint

Saw Mick Martin, ex NUFC player & commentator on radio in the Metro Centre on Wednesday evening, ive spoke to him loads before as he lives near me

Am not sure you need to explain that like mate ;D

Guest firetotheworks

I saw Peter Ramage in Digital last night, I went up to him and said 'I dont want to speak to you, but thanks for the effort.'    :facepalm:

I later went back and said that I meant to say 'I dont want to bother you'. The first version basically sounds like 'I think you're shit, but cheers for trying.'

He was fine about it like, seems a nice lad.

I saw Peter Ramage in Digital last night, I went up to him and said 'I dont want to speak to you, but thanks for the effort.'    :facepalm:

I later went back and said that I meant to say 'I dont want to bother you'. The first version basically sounds like 'I think you're s***, but cheers for trying.'

Brilliant. How much later did you go back? Did you keep going over what you said in your mind?

Guest firetotheworks

I later went back and said that I meant to say 'I dont want to bother you'. The first version basically sounds like 'I think you're s***, but cheers for trying.'

Brilliant. How much later did you go back? Did you keep going over what you said in your mind?

:lol: In a nutshell aye.

I went over about 20 minutes later I think. Its funny when I think back, he had this look on hid face when I went back as if to say 'please dont insult me again'

After the second time my mate dared me to go back again and just go 'HERE, you're SHIT at football'...thankfully I didn't.

Said hello to Peter Beardsley in Morrisons (at Cowgate) this morning.

Aye he shops there all the time, watch as he goes through the 10 items or less till with a fkn trolly full :lol:

Aye - I noticed that! Top fella though - has to be said.

Guest Stephen927

Ban

Encouraging other members to get a ban, im sure there's a rule on that  :aww:

Double ban for you.