Football podcasts

Gash

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This has recently started, just about to give it a listen:

http://www.europeanfootballshow.eu/

The European Football Show is a new podcast launching in June that takes you on a journey across the continent to discuss the stories that matter.

Presenter Dave Farrar will be joined by European football writer Ben Lyttleton and a host of guests, including Gabriele Marcotti, Jonathan Wilson and Iain Dowie, to go behind the European headlines, while there will also be regular tactical analysis from Zonal Marking's Michael Cox.

Coming up in the next show:

Spain and its problem of competitive balance.

How Sampdoria went from Champions League to relegation.

A former Premier League coach explains West Ham's demise.

The story behind Germany's new generation of coaches.

French football prepares for a new dominant force.

:thup:

Recently got into the world football phone in, top stuff.

Enjoyed that European Football show as well today, good recommendation.

Will have to give that European Footy one a listen.

Love the Tuesday Club Alan Davies Arsenal one too. He's gone right up in my estimation from listening to that. I love how blind his support is.

• 2 weeks later...

Will have to give that European Footy one a listen.

Love the Tuesday Club Alan Davies Arsenal one too. He's gone right up in my estimation from listening to that. I love how blind his support is.

Told you that was brilliant. It's hilarious even if you don't support Arsenal.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guardian Football Weekly seem to have got over the don't mention Newcastle gag.

Glendenning was very confident they were going to turn us over at the weekend.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listening to the latest "the game." Marcotti is a fucking legend :lol:

Was so off putting initially listening to an American accent on a football podcast.

It's my favourite podcast by far, love Marcotti as a presenter. That Alison Rudd had some irritating things to say about the SJP renaming. Basically saying we should be grateful the stadium is being renamed instead of demolished or moved.

Was so off putting initially listening to an American accent on a football podcast.

It's my favourite podcast by far, love Marcotti as a presenter. That Alison Rudd had some irritating things to say about the SJP renaming. Basically saying we should be grateful the stadium is being renamed instead of demolished or moved.

She always talks shite. And she has this irritating habit of talking over people (which is made more annoying by the fact that she's generally making a bullshit point anyway). Can't stand her.

She always talks shite. And she has this irritating habit of talking over people (which is made more annoying by the fact that she's generally making a bullshit point anyway). Can't stand her.

I agree, she talks shit. Marcotti's one of the only media people I've heard actually point out that the club's getting fuck all from it, although they obviously did go on to discuss ridiculous hypotheticals of the idea anyway.

I was hoping Tony Evans would be on to discuss SJP, he's very against football clubs focusing on foreign markets instead of fans on their own doorstep, I think he'd have had something interesting to say, especially given that he broke the story in the first place.

Alison Rudd has always annoyed me, the most liverpool-centric "journo" on there, and when the debate was mentioned, i was cringing waiting for her to speak incase she came out with agood  point and i was wrong about her...i need not have worried, same old shower of shit from her like.

I've stopped listening to any others than Football Ramble and then World Football Phone In when I get the chance. The Guardian one started to grate on me quite a bit.

I've stopped listening to any others than Football Ramble and then World Football Phone In when I get the chance. The Guardian one started to grate on me quite a bit.

Aye, I used to listen to the Guardian and The Game but can't be arsed anymore.

I listen to Ramble, WFPI and Tuesday Club Arsenal podcast. Wish NUFC had a podcast as good as that.